• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14dpo positive FRER but negative digital!?

Autumn leaves

Reaction score
I've started a new post as now I have a new problem. Took another first response this am, I'm pretty sure im 14dpo and there's a darker line than 12dpo :thumbup:

Period is due today, nothing yet, temp this morning was still high at 36.78 at 6am. I then took the digital and it said not pregnant.

I'm confused, in previous pregnancys my frer line was similar strength and the digital came up positive! I'm anxious worrying it's a chemical.

What should I do? Buy another and try tonight? Tomorrow? Tuesday?

My fiancé is home tonight after being away and was so hoping I could show him that digital "pregnant" :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 77
Here is from August, this was 12dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 63
How odd! Was it the Conception indicator one you took today? Did you dip it in the same FMU?

To my eyes your FRER from now looks darker than the FRER from August when you got your digi.

Exactly what I thought! Same fmu, and I'm pretty sure it's the week one. I don't have the packaging no more as it's been waiting a few months!

Was it fmu? It's not always best. Your definitely pregnant, I wouldn't worry too much, digitals are picky I find. I bet of u test later this evening or tomorrow with a digital it will say pregnant x

You can tell it's the week one as it's chunkier than the normal digi I think. Have you got a pic?
If you can afford it try a new one from shops with afternoon urine

Thank you! I think I might go buy another, hold wee later and try this evening!

When my frer was showing a line like that my first digi came back not pregnant I was gutted but I left it 2 days and did another digi and the magic words were there xx

Good luck for this evening! Keep us updated.

With our third pregnancy, I had a glorious line in frer.. No mistaking it at all.. And digi read neg with the same urine, until the next day for whatever reason! Stupid digis

Can you try an frer digital? They have never been wrong for me. Good luck!

I've purchased two more clear blues, going to try again tonight and in two days time! I've never seen first response digital in UK!? Thanks for everyone's world of support x

Looking forward to your update

Held my wee for 2.5 hours and this popped up :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope this ones a sticky one Yipeee!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 57
Fantastic! What time is your OH home?

Now you've got that test does the test look the same as the one earlier? Ie was it a conception indicator one earlier?
So pleased for you :)

Yes it does!!!! He's home 9.30pm!! He left thinking we were out so it's going to be a major shock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->