14dpt/12dpiui.....BFP??

ourhope

Reaction score
My RE told me not to test until 17 days past iui. I could not help myself and tested on 12dpt/10dpiui until this morning(14dpt/12dpiui). I have gotten VERY VERY faint lines eveyday on the cheap internet test. I also used frer and get a nice bfp on 12dpt/10dpiui and even darker bfp on 14 dpt/12dpiui. My question is do you guys thing that it is still the trigger or do you think its a real BFP? Also how long does it stay in your system? My RE never said anything about when it should be out.

no the trigger this far out! congrats!!! :)

AHH I sure hope so!! I wonder why my doctor says wait until 17 days past iui. I want to get excited but SOOOOO afraid too!

If the line is darker I'd say it's definitely not the trigger! My trigger never fully went away, but the line started getting darker again at 11 dpt. :thumbup:

Thank you. Im glad that you said yours never fully came out. Everyone was telling me that it should be out be 10 days after shot. I am trying not to get too excited. I have NEVER seen a BFP so now that I keep seeing them im going a little crazy. I called me RE yesterday and they told me that they cant really say either way that I need to wait until 17 days after shot. So I kind of has a feeling that maybe its just the shot. MY frers got darker but the internet strips really are staying the same not really any darker. soo I guess im just waiting. Oh and I feel like AF is coming now sooo who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->