15 dpo, no af

Crazy4Baby

Reaction score
Hi
This is my first thread on here.
I am due on my period today and woke up with af cramps but since they have disappeared and the dreaded :witch: has not arrived. Tested last night and got a BFN
I am 15 dpo and o'd on CD21, which is later than usual but I have just come of the pill a couple of months ago which might have something to do with that

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and could i still be pregnant or am i out this month

I am 17 dpo and still no AF and I got a BFN two days ago....I'm too nervous to take another one. Maybe I will wait a few more days to see if anything happens! My cycles are usually early never late. I hope you get your BFP :)

I am 18 dpo and BFN on 15 dpo, too scared to take another test and see the dreaded white space haha! I think I"m going to wait a few more days too and then test. Good luck! Let us know what happens!

14 DPO, had cramps this morning, cervix moved from low to high, still no AF

Hi Crazy4Baby,

This is my first time on a community so apologies if I don't make sense. I am with you...I am currently on CD29, think I ovulated cd16-18 so am 11-13dpo. Tested 2 days ago BFN and again this morning with FMU and again BFN!!!
Am trying to keep the hope but finding it difficult after over 2 years of ttc and 2 miscarriages. Am feeling like it's never going to happen for me!

I have read on many sites that lots of people did not get BFP's until weeks ito their pregnancies so there's hope for us yet!! Are you going to test again? I promised myself I would wait until Saturday now but I might cave in tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->