15 dpo rise in bbt but af too?

babydust24

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm really confused... i have been charting for only 1 month and i noticed a drop in temp on cd15 which ff marked as ovulation day, and then temps were increasing and decreasing but always above cover line. On 14dpo i noticed a slight dip in bbt but still above coverline and today 15dpo it went up a little but when i got to the bathroom and (tmi) wiped, i saw a little pink blood. Later there was just light blood on the pantyliner but i wiped red blood...

Usually whem i get af in the morning it's quite heavy by the afternoon, so i dont know what's it today :/

Also, i wanted to know whether temps should rise when you get af. Because i read there's a dip in bbt a day before af if one's not preg, but i dont know whether it's normal for it to rise again on the day af visits...

I'll be looking forward to any replies.

Thanks and lots of babydust to all xxx

Hey babydust24! I've just checked my past charts and I've had a lower temp every time on the day AF comes, but sometimes on the next few days its gone up a bit and then dropped again.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, could be lots of reasons why its a bit higher today (time you took temp, temp in your room etc)... maybe when you've got the next few days temps in you will see an overall downward trend? HTH!!! xxx

Yeah maybe. I guess i'll just keep temping maybe it drops again in the morning.

Still im confused about the lighter than usual bleeding...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->