• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 weeks can only drink 40ml!

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
she will feed every 1.5-2 hours, but will go 5-6 at night on the same amount, any more and she is sick. She is on Neocate LCP there is no more milk she can have due to milk and soya allergy, she is plagued by uti's and untill now had bloody slimy nappies. SOME ONE help please

Hi there. My boy was the same he still has prescribed milk now but is 11 months and doing well. I find it very think milk so i buy cow and gate carobel online to thicken it and thqt stops sick and he could drink more.

Hi there. My boy was the same he still has prescribed milk now but is 11 months and doing well. I find it very think milk so i buy cow and gate carobel online to thicken it and thqt stops sick and he could drink more.

Was also going to suggest Carobel.

Ladybrock you can ask boots or the pharmacy to order it in for you? Unless you're buying it online because it's cheaper. I always did this before getting it on prescription.

is it suitable for a baby who was prem n alergic to soya> it only says dairy free?

Yes definitely suitable, it contains no dairy or soya at all.

It could be the taste of the Neocate? Have you recently switched over? What was your LO having before. How long have you been giving Neocate?

soya isn't dairy its an alternative.
she doesn't mind the taste as hats wat we worried about to start always been breast fed till yeserday x

Sorry I edited my comment after to include soya. It's fine for soya intolerance / allergies too.

Just find it easier to order online plus we dont use it much any more any way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->