15 wks post baby..fresh start. Anyone want to join me?

ready2Bmum

new mum :)
Reaction score
As the title says, I gave birth 15 weeks ago by emergency C-section. I am fully recovered and more determined than ever to get myself into shape!
I have always been over weight, and at my heaviest during the pregnancy I went up to 205lbs. I now weight 186lbs, which is less than before I was pregnant! But I have a long way to go.
Ive started doing a 6km walk several times per week and zumba once per week. Ive changed my eating habits so I am eating healthier options little and often, with no junk food at all during the week and allowing a treat or two at the weekend. It will be the first time I attempt to loose weight without a group such as weight watchers etc. I feel I know enough about weight loss after years of groups to just put the head down and get on with it.

Is anyone at a similar starting point? would you like to motivate each other and help each other stay on track?:flower:

I will follow! I am 10mos post partum and ready to look fit as ever for LOs 1st bday party and for SUmMeR! I am at pre-pregnancy of 144 and just ready to TONE IT UP! :) Lets do this! I plan to post daily!

Startin today with 30 day shred!

Hi :flower:

Im in a similar situation. My son was born on Feb 21st. At one week post postpartum I was back to pre-pregnancy weight of 186 and at two weeks I was at 180 and stayed there for about a week when we decided to start eating healthy. Since then I have started to do moderate exercise and we are eating healthy during the week and having treat days on the weekend. We are also doing our own version of the 5:2 diet where we only have a slimfast and diner twice a week.

Weigh in day for me is on Saturdays. This last Saturday I was at 172.8. First week of healthy eating I lost 3, then last week with exercise I lost 5.

I have little goals set for myself, with rewards. Last week I reached my first goal of a 5 pound loss and got myself some cute workout clothes. My goal weight is 140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->