150 lbs to lose and possibly ttc..

Where do you find the energy for the gym at 9pm, that is good going! :)

Ah thanks for that, I will check that out today when I've done the school run, it sounds great :)

I live out in the middle of the country so the nearest gym is about 40 mins away. Realistically I just can't see myself driving that far enough to justify paying for a membership. We live on a tiny road so my daughter and I do go for walks. We are in the process of buying a house and I would love to set up a home gym. Due to hour far the gym is I think that is probably more realistic lol.. I have free weights that I also use.

So I started doing this carb cycling and I am down 5 lbs so far this week! I am pretty excited! It has worked for me in the past and I think this time I am determined to stick with it and lose this weight for good!!

I ovulated yesterday so I think I might start trying next month. Do any of you get super tired and crampy when you ovulate? I work from home so I literally logged out for the day just so I could take a nap and lay down!

Sometimes (read: most nights) its hard to push out the door, but its the only time I can go. So I usually procrastinate a bit and then head out.

Ah, I gottchya...a home gym does sound like a good investment then if you are so far away. No way would I drive 40 minutes...ours is literally less than a 2 minute drive so its much easier.

Congrats on the additional 5 pounds down!!! That is brilliant. How much have you lost in total so far?

I am down 28 so far. Yay! lol.. Still obviously a lot more but I am so motivated. I already feel so much better because I am eating a lot healthier, have a lot more energy. That should help when TTC.. lol

That is AWSOME! Congratulations!! You've got this!

Ooh a home gym really does sound good, I would love that!

I don't get tired when I ovulate or while I'm on my period, I'm pretty lucky that way :)

Ali that really is an amazing loss, I'm only on week two so finding the changes difficult at times, but like you I'm determined to shift this weight.

I'm so sick of feeling crappy, and having to cover up all the time, I want to be able to go out and buy nice clothes that I feel great in, you know?

We never managed to get out with the pram today my OH took it to work in his car by accident lol! :dohh: hopefully tomorrow ;)

I know exactly how you feel! I am not going to buy new clothes until I lose a significant amount of weight. Since I work from home I can get away with looking a bit dumpy haha.. I did however buy some jeans that are 2 sizes down so I am hoping I can get into them soon!

That's a good idea, I would do that too but half my wardrobe and drawers are just full of clothes that no longer fit :rofl: if I'm having a bad day and feeling really shitty I just stay in all day, and I know that's not good in the slightest so this is why this weight has to come off, for my confidence as much as my health etc.

I'm about to pop out to the supermarket and grab something for dinner, not sure what yet I'm thinking maybe chicken wraps and salad. Yum!

That sounds good! Today is a low carb day for me so I am going to make pepper steak, steak with bell peppers. I will give my fiance and daughter rice with it but I will be good with just that. Going to make a chicken salad here for lunch in about an hour or so. Yummy!

I've tried been better with carbs today too, I just had omelet for breakfast usually I have a slice of toast with scrambled eggs but I skipped the toast today :)

Ah of course, your time is different to mine, it's 17:08pm here what time is it over there?

I love a good steak, or gammon! Mmmm!

11:10am here lol..

What is gammon???

I've loved getting to buy new clothes and fit into old ones that havent fit in years! I Dont expect to go down anymore in sizes because I have boobs and wide hips lol. But I'm very happy where I am. Back in US size 10 (12 in some brands) for pants and medium shirts. Its been since high school since ive been this size!

Your dinners sound yummy! We are having pork chops and steamed veggies

I would kill to be in a 10 lol.. I am in a US 24 :( I was a 28 so I guess that's a good thing.. I bought a super cute dress some time back that is a 16. Can't wait to fit in it! Hoping by this summer!! If I can get down to a 12-14 I will be happy..

I started off in a 16...though some pants I really could have gone up to an 18. Everyone has their own journey and I know you will get to where you want to be! Just take it day by day, meal by meal if you have to, and you WILL reach your goals!

Thanks.. :) After losing Aidan I just blew up. Not an excuse but I now know I can't use food as my comfort anymore.. That is a work in progress..

:hugs: I can't imagine. Have youbhad any counseling to help you?

No.. Just lots of prayer. That helps me more than counseling in my opinion. I just need to remember that eating bad is only going to make me feel worse in the long run. I think I am finally getting a handle on that..

I am determined to see how much I can lose before my next ovulation. It is like a little game for me lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->