150 lbs to lose and possibly ttc..

Gammon, erm it's a type of meat. It's really really yummy it's a little like steak (gammon steak) :) it's soooo nice!!

Oh I wish I was a size ten lol, I'm a UK 16/18 right now, not sure what that is in the US?

I'm finally back from the supermarket, we are having chicken wraps, salad and some sweet potato. I'm so hungry!

That is a 14-16 here.. You are smaller in the US! lol..

That sounds yummy. I am fixin to eat lunch in a few. Chicken salad with spinach and kale with a bit of parmesan cheese. Now I am hungry! lol

Ooh that's great maybe I'll come move over there I'd feel good knowing I'm smaller than here in the Uk :rofl:

Ooh yummy, that sounds delicious!! I found a cheese today in the supermarket that is 50% less fat than normal cheeses so I might have a thin slice on my chicken ;)

I am finding as I am doing this carb cycling that the fat content doesn't matter as much as the carbs.. I eat cheese almost every day and it doesn't seem to be holding me back. You want to be careful when eating "low fat" or "non fat" items. Sometimes the things that are in there are worse for you than the full fat form.

lol sorry. Check this out.. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/truth-about-low-fat-foods

Thank you for that that's really interesting!

Dinner was too filling, I think I made too much lol.

lol well you can do what I do and cook enough dinner that you have enough for lunch the next day. Makes it so much easier!!

Oh man, I don't throw food away lol.. If we can't eat I give it to the dogs at least lol..

I would do that too but I don't have dogs, only cats and they're fussy beggars :haha:

LoL that's because cats are jerks! haha jk..

Ok so I totally started my morning out crappy by eating a frozen burrito for breakfast! I try and stay away from processed stuff as best as I can. I woke up later than normal and even though I work from home I didn't have time to make a proper breakfast. Work is super stressful and the way our phones are set up my boss can intercom me and I don't want to be cooking breakfast when I am on the clock.. Too bad I didn't win the lottery last night!

Never mind forget about that and move on Hun. We are having a treat night tonight. Tomorrow is a new day!

I know.. It will be a long journey and I know I will fail from time to time. I will just make sure I make up for it today. Going to try and go for a walk after work. I say try because it gets dark early and we literally live like out in the woods so it can get scary walking in the dark lol..

Like mummy said, just forget and move on! No reason to feel bad about it :flower: The statistic I read was that 90% of your diet in a week needs to be on track. That allows you a cheat meal or two/cheat snack. So as long as the rest of your day is in track you will be just fine. I would also increase your water intake to help flush out excess sodium

yeah I try and drink water all day long. If not I will swell up like a balloon lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->