15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Katie ur nuts I'd die to go see kings of leon!! Lol how much do u want for the tickets?? Xxx

Katie ur nuts I'd die to go see kings of leon!! Lol how much do u want for the tickets?? Xxx

They're on ebay for £100. You're not too far away from Sunderland Stacey!! I'm kinda hoping you're gonna be 6 months pregnant in June though :thumbup:

Ooh what's ur name on ebay so I no I'm bidding on the rite ones! I wanted to go see them last year but they had sold out :cry: how come ur selling them? Xx

I went to a concert when I was 6 month pregnant with jack, he loved it lol he spent the whole nite jigging in my belly lol so I'm sure it would be fine xx

LOL If you're sure Stacey :hugs:

My username on ebay is tynepoint (for those of you reading about my dogs this is my Kennel affix :)). I would post the link, but I can't get on ebay at work....

I can only stay for a second but wanted to let yall know that today is CD1 for me. I've added a journal entry. Love ya mean it..... now I gotta go finish throwing up! :( :sick:

how very strange - maybe your temp will shoot up tomorrow?? :shrug:

keep us posted :thumbup:

xx

Will do....gonna pee on another stick when I get home tonight too x

Why 'stressed' Lisa? :hugs:

My O2 event is postponed until 2011 but are still valid & can't wait.
Good luck Jacks Mummy on those standing ones. They are going for £250 down here.

Katie: I know you said you are new to eBay. Don't forget to include yr costs in yr listings. I got stung without realising all the extra charges.

p.s. OMG Love Take That too & got tickets after trying for months. I'm so sad but don't care.

Thanks Daisy...I know it's cost me £1.30 to list the tickets, and I know Paypal charge a fee to transfer the money into my bank account, so I've said on the listing that I would prefer an online bank transfer. Are there any other costs I need to know about?

Are they really going for £250 down there? Wow! I really hope Stacey (jacks mummy) gets them!!

Yeah eBay charge 10% aswell. That's the small calculation I missed out. Sold my friends KoL seating tickets (rubbish seats so not much interest) for ticket value £100 to make £85 at the end of it. Gutted because that's when I said my friends could have my spare standing & so was me who made the loss. Hhhmmm Good luck all !!

Do they really? Robbing b******s! I guess I should have read this in the small print...:blush: Well, they're on for £100 and they cost us £90 so we should just cover it, as long as they sell.....

cd31.....temp has gone up a tiny bit, lots and lots of watery cm. Could this be it?

I'm pretty much out for this month anyway - OH is having such a shitty time at work that he is totally on BD strike :nope: If I ov'd when I was supposed to :growlmad: then I would have been OK....

Could anyone have a look at my chart and shed any light please?

Ooo errr I wouldn't like to call that one but if I did & ignored yr opk's CD19. I l know that looks obvious but comparing also with the chart below it's ever so slightly similar.

I know it shouldn't make a difference but I was temping in C for the first two months & I know they are not good examples as yr cycles are trying to sort themselves out but a soon as I moved to F I saw a pattern.

Do you have a November chart?

Ooo errr I wouldn't like to call that one but if I did & ignored yr opk's CD19. I l know that looks obvious but comparing also with the chart below it's ever so slightly similar.

I know it shouldn't make a difference but I was temping in C for the first two months & I know they are not good examples as yr cycles are trying to sort themselves out but a soon as I moved to F I saw a pattern.

Do you have a November chart?

Thanks Daisy :hugs: I know it's not day 19 though - far too early. And all of my temps have been pre-ovulation. Last cycle the post ov temps were all much much higher. The chart below is my November chart - last cycle was 39 days :nope: Cd1 of this cycle was 1 December.

I think my thermometer only does Celcius - does it make that much of a difference? I know F does smaller units (ie. 36.17 yesterday in C would be 97.106)....interesting.

Thats annoying if yr temp does that right in the middle. Silly me, shouldve worked out the chart date with the long cycle.

Well I didn't think it would matter on temping C or F, but I was only really between 36.1 & 36.6 throughout the month & now I'm between 96.80 & 98.0. Converted it should be the same e.g. 97.45 & 36.1 today. They are not the same coverted. Without getting too technical & boring :), C just didn't give me much room for movement.

Just my own preference though, you need to use what suits you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->