15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

That huge temp dip was due to me taking it at 4am one morning when I woke up and really needed to go to the toilet, so I thought I'd better take it quick!

I'll see if there's a way to change my thermometer and give it a go next cycle. Thanks for the info!! I can't see it making much difference to whether I ov or not :haha: I'm just getting used to the fact that I'm broken...:dohh:

FX the Agnus Castus helps with that! I don't think they'll come before the New Year holidays, but I'll definitely start taking them as soon as they come!

Wish I could help, but you know I struggle myself. Good luck and :dust:

I do opk's on and off and it was negative yesterday. I think my cycles are too erratic for monitoring lol. Not sure I believe ff, although I did get a + opk and a positive fern on that day....I think the soy tried to gear up my body quite a few times, but it struggled to really get there. Might b that your cycle will be longer than last month and that ov is still to follow shortly.. Any plans for next month if it doesnt happen this month? X

I think that's what the soy has done to me....like a little old car trying to get up a hill, my body has been trying to ov but not quite making it and going back to the beginning!

So...I think I'll give soy a miss next month! I'm trying Agnus Castus instead, and I'm going to take it as soon as it comes if no ov. My major problem is getting OH to DTD and sadly there's nothing I can take to help that :nope:

He has started taking multi-vits today, and I've upped my dosage of EPO, but I'm not sure what else I can do for next month :shrug: Answers on a postacrd please!

hi katie and all the ladies on this thread!

I just wanted to pop on and say a happy new year to you all! We have a few people coming round later so i wont get chance to come on here. I will be wishing for us all to get our BFP's at the stroke of midnight :dust:

i got a bit over-excited this morning! i have 3 apps on my iphone that work out my average cycle, they have all been saying AF is due today. Then this morning 2 of them change to saying i was 4 days late, i was like :happydance: so i quickly do a HPT and of course it was a :bfn: ahhh well theres always 2011 lol

what ever you are all up to tonight i hope you have fun

em xx

Happy New Year Em xxxx I wish you all the happiness in the world for 2011 :hugs:

Have a good time tonight - I think I will probably just stay at home and pray for ovulation :rofl:

ahh kaite, im sure that eggy is just around the corner. I have my fingers crossed for you

em xx

hi katie and all the ladies on this thread!

I just wanted to pop on and say a happy new year to you all! We have a few people coming round later so i wont get chance to come on here. I will be wishing for us all to get our BFP's at the stroke of midnight :dust:

i got a bit over-excited this morning! i have 3 apps on my iphone that work out my average cycle, they have all been saying AF is due today. Then this morning 2 of them change to saying i was 4 days late, i was like :happydance: so i quickly do a HPT and of course it was a :bfn: ahhh well theres always 2011 lol

what ever you are all up to tonight i hope you have fun

em xx

Thanks Em...same to you. Hopefully 2011 will be the year :) good luck, loads of :dust: and a happy new year to all the ladies xx

Katie, do u pay for ff? What settings do you have in order for it to show colours I.E. Orange, green and White? And dpi under your coverline?? :)

Katie, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Based on your chart anyway.

Katie, do u pay for ff? What settings do you have in order for it to show colours I.E. Orange, green and White? And dpi under your coverline?? :)

I do pay for it, but I don't know how to fiddle with the settings for colours :shrug: What's dpi? x

Meh, I'm doing ok for CD2 I guess. :)

Katie - I went to your chart and right underneath it I clicked on "View in Fahrenheit". According to everything I've read (and what my doctor said), pre-ovulation temps are in the 97's, and post-ovulation in the 98's.

Are you at work today? We got today off, thank goodness. These 3-day weekends I could definitely get used to :)

Meh, I'm doing ok for CD2 I guess. :)

Katie - I went to your chart and right underneath it I clicked on "View in Fahrenheit". According to everything I've read (and what my doctor said), pre-ovulation temps are in the 97's, and post-ovulation in the 98's.

Are you at work today? We got today off, thank goodness. These 3-day weekends I could definitely get used to :)

Yeah - my temp was much higher post-ovulation last cycle.

I'm at work for another hour and then back at work on Tuesday. I don't know how I'll cope with a 5 day week again (or worse a 6 day :()

I do pay for it, but I don't know how to fiddle with the settings for colours :shrug: What's dpi? x

How much do u pay, and do u think it's worth it? TYPO lol. (DPO)

Now you're asking...I think I paid about £6 (it was the $10 dollar option) for 30 days, but I keep getting days randomly added so I've got about 60 left. I definitely think it's worth it- I get all sorts of extra little bits and bobs. And since it's the only thing I have to rely on for knowing whats going on it's been invaluable!

I don't know how to get the DPO under the coverline - it just appeared :blush: I have noticed that not everyone has it though...

Sold :) just purchased a months worth :) thank you. Anyways, my temps are going down so I should have period in 3 days with an lp of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->