15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

yeay!

I still have no idea how to do that lol. I would think that if its lighter now than it was then you should technically have ovd or expect to within a few hours. You may just get a really short surge, maybe start peeing twice a day :haha:

I reckon the dining room :sex: will have done it! :yipee:

xx

I think it must have happened....:shock: CM has totally dried up, despite drinking a whole litre of grapefruit juice. I might have known I would have a short surge!

All I need now is a big temp rise tomorrow....I'll keep POAS twice a day until FF confirms ov.

Good luck Katie!!!!!!

I got a hold of my doctor today... well his nurse anyway. She told me that sometimes it can take a week after finishing a regimen of the progesterone before I get my AF. So I need to wait until next Tuesday and if still no AF, then I am to call back. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck Sideways :thumbup:

Well, OH actually pushed me away this morning :cry: He saw the OPK, he knows how much I want this....but he pushed me off him.

:sad2:

& men usually like a bit of morning :sex: too! Did he say anything??

:hugs:

xx

Just that he had to get up and get ready for work. I've just dropped him off and he told me he loves me.....Having decided not to argue about this, I've maintained a dignified silence about it all :ignore:

But rejection is hard. Especially when I was so excited yesterday. I know he's having a tough time at work (think he's gonna hand his notice in today in fact) but I can't help feeling let down. And I'm trying to be rational....we BD'd cd25 & cd27, and cd29 isn't over yet...so every other day is fine. Right? :dohh:

Hey...don't be sad! Today is certainly not over YET!!!!

And can I just say, that was also NOT rejection. I first started reading thinking how awful, but when you explained the work & resigning part...well that changes things slightly. We girls spend our lives worrying & stressing at just about everything that we just think it's a breeze for the guys. If he is resigning today, well done you for giving him that slack...he won't be in the right frame of mind this morning, but hey.......wait till later, there could be a massive weight lifted off his shoulders & he could be a changed man!!!

And anyway...you got a couple of days in when it was needed. I say youve still got as good a chance as anyone!

Thanks girls :hugs:

I've got to work and I'm counting my blessings. A colleague's partner of 21 years (and an 11 year old son) walked out on her on Boxing Day after she found out he was having an affair.

At least I have someone who loves me and would never hurt me (knowingly).

I feel much better now - was just having a quiet little :brat: this morning. Talk about an over-reaction. So glad it didn't turn into a full blown row!

So...what's the score Katiekittykat?

Did he give up work or give in to your needs?

Tell! FX the latter :)

Maybe both... Maybe that's what she's up to right now :blush:
:rofl:

xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Neither!! He didn't hand his notice in, and I've just had a lovely bath and face mask while he's on the PS3 (where else?).

I'm gonna have a litre of grapefruit juice, go to bed and wait for him to join me. And try not to get upset if he's not up for it.....I'm competing with Match of the Day tonight....:nope:

Ahhh well never mind a bath and a face mask sounds just as nice...Does he have another job to go to or is he just really stressed and needs to quit??

Xx

I'm determined not to get stressed out about it (easier said than done like...) - there are many good things in my life... My Amazon order (opks, vits for me and OH and EPO) wasn't supposed to arrive until 6 January but it came today and I can go and collect it tomorrow. That's good.

I've just learned how to sell something on ebay (I know...me and technology don't get on. And in case anyone is wondering it's Kings of Leon tickets that I no longer want). Another good thing.

The only shadow on my life at the moment is bloody OPKs. Did another one tonight and the faint line was back :growlmad:

I know, it would be so much easier if there was a definite sign (a big noise like when you win on the fruit machines and you could get like 3 eggs flashing up on your stomach to confirm)

then we wouldn't have to try and plan trying to seduce the oh when all we really want is a nice long soak and not to have to worry about hairy legs and bits :haha:

there must be an easier way by now... We can fly to the moon for goodness sake!!

Xx

This is very true Lisa :rofl:

Well, it looks like my body has been playing tricks on me again :nope: Yesterday had O written all over it....loads of cm (I had to change my pants :blush:), headache in the afternoon, little bit of cramping, really over-emotional, near positive OPK the day before....but my temp has gone back down today :(

So I'm on cd30 and have not yet ovulated. Brilliant. At least I managed to walk all 4 dogs on my own this morning - the snow and ice has pretty much gone from our neck of the woods.

Aaghhhhh. Do you think ov might be today then? You still got any ewcm? It may have happened yesterday or early this morning and you might get a temp spike tomorrow! I really hope you know soon.

& 4 dogs that's so cute, do they all get on?

xxx

Yeah you might get the spike tomorrow & it still have happened yesterday. I had a month like that.

BTW...can't believe you are dumping KoL!!! I've paid loads to see them with not much success. Even paid to go Spain just for them to be cancelled because we had a HURRICANE!!! go figure eh?! Then electrical fault last yr, & snow, fire & now water damage this year. I will see them in 2011!!!

Well, we last DTD on Monday night, so I'd be happy enough if it happens tomorrow! At least I get another shot!

The 4 dogs all get on - 3 pointers are all related (Dandy is Jack's dad, and Jack and Willow are half-brother and sister), and they're all so good natured that they didn't bat an eye when we rescued a springer spaniel puppy in January. I wouldn't be without any of them...even when it's cold and dark at 6.30am on the North East coast and they're dragging me along the street!!

Daisy - if you fancy a trip up North you're more than welcome to the tickets :haha:. I didn't really want them anyway (not a massive fan) but OH works at the Stadium of Light and he gets first refusal for tickets. He got Take That ones too, and I'm not really bothered about seeing them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->