15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

They are such a bad company to work for :growlmad: The thing is, they pay quite well - more than all the other agents in the area....so I feel like I should stay. Also, my boss is a kind of buffer between me and the powers that be. He lets me get on with doing my job and takes all the earache on my behalf:winkwink:

I'll keep you all updated on OH's job situation - hopefully once that is sorted everything else will fall into place. xx

That's good that your boss looks after you, sometimes it's better the devil you know hey :devil:

any joy with the opks yet?

x

Did another opk last last night, and it was totally blank. Not even a faint line! So I don't know what to think!

My temp has dropped a little bit today, and there's only a little bit of creamy cm, so maybe ov is just round the corner. Either that or agnus castus is on the way...

On the OH front....I slept alone again last night. It's not bothering me too much - his Saturday night routine is to watch MOTD and fall asleep on the sofa - but I thought since my breakdown yesterday he might make an effort. I should really get to the bottom of what his problem is....

I handed my notice in once, got a payrise and a trip to ladies day at aintree for all the girlies at the office if I'd stay :rofl:

Was that at Countrywide? I might give it a go :rofl:

He's got nothing so far (I think they'll try to get him to stay, and probably succeed!) but he should be fine getting a job in retail with all his experience.

Thanks, as always, Lisa for your words of wisdom :hugs:

Are you an agent for Countrywide???!!! I'm a chartered surveyor in the South West and deal with Countrywide all the time!! :) xxx

Morning Katie!

I know how you're feeling with the long cycle.. i'm on CD40 and in agony :( physically and emotionally :wacko:

Do you have any symptoms at all? Maybe you just had a really short surge? I ran out of my OPKs half way through my cycle, so im not sure if I even ovulated :shrug: its such a pain not knowing whats going on isnt it?

I think the wicked witch should make her own New Years Resolution of leaving us all alone :haha:

:hugs:

Did another opk last last night, and it was totally blank. Not even a faint line! So I don't know what to think!

My temp has dropped a little bit today, and there's only a little bit of creamy cm, so maybe ov is just round the corner. Either that or agnus castus is on the way...

On the OH front....I slept alone again last night. It's not bothering me too much - his Saturday night routine is to watch MOTD and fall asleep on the sofa - but I thought since my breakdown yesterday he might make an effort. I should really get to the bottom of what his problem is....

Have you had a serious chat with him about it so he knows how much you are upset??

Me & my OH had a spell a while ago where we just went to work, came home, had dinner, watched tv and then went to bed. We got so bored with each other cos we really didn't have much to talk about cos we didn't really do anything. Now we male an effort at least once a week to have a date night.

Even if we are short of cash we will just cook dinner together and eat in the dining room with candles and music rather than the tv, and afterwards we'll play a game or something. Really cheap to do but you get each others full attention which sometimes guys don't realise we need once in a while.

Is he working today?
:hugs:
Xx

I handed my notice in once, got a payrise and a trip to ladies day at aintree for all the girlies at the office if I'd stay :rofl:

He's got nothing so far (I think they'll try to get him to stay, and probably succeed!) but he should be fine getting a job in retail with all his experience.

Are you an agent for Countrywide???!!! I'm a chartered surveyor in the South West and deal with Countrywide all the time!! :) xxx

Yeah - I work for Bairstow Eves as a valuer. Countrywide pop up everywhere! x

According to my temps I haven't ov'd yet emmalouise :nope: I'm still faithfully POAS twice a day though - did one a couple of hours ago and it was totally blank :shrug:

I think you're right Lisa - we need to do something to pull ourselves out of this rut. Date night once a week is a great idea....I'll see if I can have a chat with him without bursting into tears. :wacko:

me 35 dh 33 trying to con from 2006 .two iui bfn all test are normal. primary infertility.

Katie...I said yes to FF course when i signed up to it.
It said this today "The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius, but the rise may be as slight as 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.1 degrees Celsius or even less in some cases"

0.1 ARE THEY HAVING A LAUGH???!

Made me think of you...you could have 0.1 degree to play with. I know you Opk every day but do you not think it's past as you do have 2 temp separations & you'll have a normal 39 or so day month? I think you might.

Thanks Daisy :hugs:

Could be....but I don't think so. My temps were way higher post-ovulation last cycle. And I still have loads of cm all the time :blush:

I've decided on Agnus Castus if nothing has happened by Wednesday. I wanna be in the 2WW :brat:

Good luck Katie. Please keep us updated on everything as i know you will!!

I've been thinking about your DH a lot here lately. With this job situation he's going through, it sounds like he's under a lot of pressure. Definitely have a chat with him if you want but... if he's anything like my DH he just needs to spend some time alone, maybe a day or so. Men are a completely different species. Women want to be coddled when they're under pressure (especially me!!!).

And try not to stress about your cycle. I know what you're going through though, so just keep in mind I'm here for ya!! :)

Good luck Katie. Please keep us updated on everything as i know you will!!

I've been thinking about your DH a lot here lately. With this job situation he's going through, it sounds like he's under a lot of pressure. Definitely have a chat with him if you want but... if he's anything like my DH he just needs to spend some time alone, maybe a day or so. Men are a completely different species. Women want to be coddled when they're under pressure (especially me!!!).

And try not to stress about your cycle. I know what you're going through though, so just keep in mind I'm here for ya!! :)

Thanks Sideways :hugs: I'm so grateful to have someone who knows what I'm going through. I have decided to leave OH to it for a bit - this is definitely not my cycle anyway!!

My temp rose a teeny tiny bit today (0.04 of a degree :dohh:) and I still have lots of creamy cm....:shrug:

I work for Colleys xx

I work for Colleys xx

Never! I know them well - didn't realise they were national though. Fancy that!

Hey katie how u doing darling? I just want to say me and oh hardly ever go to bed at the same time and he often falls asleep on the sofa watching tv, I just get him on a morning or in the evening after getting jack to bed. If I were u I would cook a nice dinner while he's at work and dress up nice then while ur eating have the conversation u have been wanting to have for a while, anyway I'm on cd 10 and about 4days away from ov. (Sorry I dnt mean to rub salt in the wound!) I just thought I let u no. I'm am so greatful for my normal cycles I don't no how u ladies cope tbh!! It would drive me mad! Good luck to u all, xxx

Hey katie how u doing darling? I just want to say me and oh hardly ever go to bed at the same time and he often falls asleep on the sofa watching tv, I just get him on a morning or in the evening after getting jack to bed. If I were u I would cook a nice dinner while he's at work and dress up nice then while ur eating have the conversation u have been wanting to have for a while, anyway I'm on cd 10 and about 4days away from ov. (Sorry I dnt mean to rub salt in the wound!) I just thought I let u no. I'm am so greatful for my normal cycles I don't no how u ladies cope tbh!! It would drive me mad! Good luck to u all, xxx

Hi Stacey :hi: I'm OK - I'm trying not to let it all get me down :winkwink: I've had a nice day - walk with the dogs, bit of shopping at Asda, 40 mins on Wii Fit, and then a nice hot bath. And I got a faint line on my OPK :happydance: Maybe I'll join you in the 2WW again!

Yey I hope so hun!!! Can't believe how long it takes for u to ovulate, its soooo rubbish! But let's hope ur faint line is the start of something!! Is there nothing the doc can give u to make u ov quicker? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->