15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Yey I hope so hun!!! Can't believe how long it takes for u to ovulate, its soooo rubbish! But let's hope ur faint line is the start of something!! Is there nothing the doc can give u to make u ov quicker? Xx

I haven't bothered going to the doctors - this is only my 3rd month off the pill so I have a feeling they'd tell me to bugger off!!

Did another OPK - there was another faint line, but not as dark as the one I did earlier :dohh:

Hi Katie.
Hows things going? i think soy made both of us idle our way through our cycles. :wacko: i start to think now that i still didnt ovulate, as my temps are really low and i am not sure they are high enough to indicate ovulation.:cry:
Anyways, i hope you ovulate soon so that the spermy can catch that eggy...:flower: xx

Hi Katie.
Hows things going? i think soy made both of us idle our way through our cycles. :wacko: i start to think now that i still didnt ovulate, as my temps are really low and i am not sure they are high enough to indicate ovulation.:cry:
Anyways, i hope you ovulate soon so that the spermy can catch that eggy...:flower: xx

I feel so sorry for both of us...:hugs: Everyone seems to be either ovulating, getting AF, getting BFP or getting :sex:...and we're just waiting for something to happen! I didn my 50th OPK of this cycle tonight...negative :nope:

I'm sure it can't be too far away hun. Really hope it's just around the corner :hugs:

I managed to :sex: for the first time this cycle tonight :dance: and I used the preseed, only used a little bit and OH didn't mention anything...so maybe I got away with it :angelnot: or maybe it's cos it all fell out on the way from the bathroom to the bedroom :rofl:

ah well, maybe I'll use a little more next time and lie down to use it :shrug:

xx

I'm sure it can't be too far away hun. Really hope it's just around the corner :hugs:

I managed to :sex: for the first time this cycle tonight :dance: and I used the preseed, only used a little bit and OH didn't mention anything...so maybe I got away with it :angelnot: or maybe it's cos it all fell out on the way from the bathroom to the bedroom :rofl:

ah well, maybe I'll use a little more next time and lie down to use it :shrug:

xx

made me laugh Lisa :haha: thanks for that x

Good afternoon Katie! Hope things are about to turn around for ya! I've been thinking of you and your OH. Here's to a more positive OPK and a temp rise very soon!

This is a very quick update, as the lovely company I work for are making me do a 400 mile round trip to basically pick up some leaflets :growlmad:

Had a little temp rise this morning, so I still think no ov yet...but the big news is :sex: last night :happydance:

Oh, and I'll only be able to pee on one stick today cos I'll be at the other side of the country until God knows what time....
:flower:

Woooooohhhooooo for the :sex:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

did you dress up as a ps3??? :haha:

on a serious note I'm really chuffed for you

:hugs:

xx

Woooooohhhooooo for the :sex:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

did you dress up as a ps3??? :haha:

on a serious note I'm really chuffed for you

:hugs:

xx

:rofl: That really made me chuckle, thanks for that Lisa!

But yeah, I agree :D really happy for you getting your :sex: in! :happydance:

Hope work hasn't been TOO bad today chick :flower:

Hi hon! Hopefully you're resting up good after your long trip today. And hurray for the :sex:!!!

Morning ladies :flower:

Well that trip totally wore me out yesterday, but at least I wasn't thinking about TTC the whole day :haha:

POAS when I came home - faint line on the OPK :nope: And temp is pretty much the same as it has been for the last 5 weeks. So I'm collecting Agnus Castus today, and hoping that it does the job. Watch this space - ovulation here I come!

Oh honey!! Hope you get Ovulation soon!! :hugs: xxxx

Took my Agnus Castus this morning, and will take it again tonight so FX something happens soon :coffee:

Another negative OPK this afternoon :nope:

Afternoon Katie :wave:

Are you taking the Agnus Cactus to try and regulate your cycles? I may have to give it a go - AF came this morning at CD43. Cycles are getting longer :wacko:

I hope the AC works for you :D good luck.

The Agnus Castus is basically to jump start my cycle - it does a few things: stimulates the ovaries, regulates cycles, starts periods that have stopped, corrects luteal phase defects etc. I've heard good reports, so I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a go. Even if it brings on AF and I have an anovulatory cycle, it would at least be something!

emmalouise121 - sorry the :witch: got you. FX for next cycle - I'll let you know how I get on with the Agnus Castus xx

Hi there

I stalked you here from another thread, hope you dont mind!! :blush:

Well done on the :sex:, i think ill need to dress up as a tv with 22 men and a ball on it to prise my husband away from the sofa, hee hee!!

Good luck with the Agnus Castus, i really believe it worked for me, works better over time though as it builds up in your system.

I tried a low GI diet as well and im convinced that helped too ... just lots of wholemeal foods, fruit, veg and good proteins, low dairy etc! Might be worth a go?

We all have our fingers and toes crossed for you chick :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->