15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

hi ladies,
katie i hope the AC works for you, i have my fingers crossed! come on Katies egg we're all waiting for you lol

My AF was around 5 days late (well 5 days later than my longest cycle in the past 9 months - dontcha hate irregular cycles!) so i went off to Asda all full of hope. Bought a FR test (and a pack of AF towels - hedging my bets lol) and before i had chance to do a test the witch showed up!

ahh well back to the CB digis and POAS every morning for the next few months

em xx

Good luck hun... let us know how it goes... here's hoping you'll be in a regular cycle and ovulating soon! :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs:

I had EWCM this morning :happydance: Not for the first time this cycle...but the last time I had just downed a litre of grapefruit juice! My temp hasn't really changed, but maybe something is starting to happen!

It's cd37 now, and I'm starting to get very tired of this cycle. Could everyone please pray for a positive OPK for me today? :haha:

Good luck Katie, really hoping you get the +opk today!!! Hang in there and see if you can fit in some bding :) ewcm good sign! Fx crossed for you. Babydust xxx

Good luck Katie, really hoping you get the +opk today!!! Hang in there and see if you can fit in some bding :) ewcm good sign! Fx crossed for you. Babydust xxx

Thanks threebirds :hugs: I'll keep you all informed!

Wooohoooo.... awesome news... *fingers are crossed* :flower:

Btw Katie, do you check your cervix position too?
'Cuz I think it might be more reliable than checking CM, since some days you randomly got EWCM.

Yep - 2 opks every day since cd9 :(

I had a go at checking my cervix, but just couldn't do it...I'm too squeamish :blush: I don't really have any idea what I'm looking for either....I know it's high or low, open or closed...but it's tricky when you have nothing to compare it to!

The last time I got EWCM was when I drank a litre of grapefruit juice about 4 hours before checking :haha: This morning was all my own work though lol

:yipee: for the ewcm

have you done an opk tonight??

:yipee: for the ewcm

have you done an opk tonight??

I have indeed...and it was totally blank. Not even the faintest of faint lines...:shrug:

Am thinking about buying a First Response Fertility Monitor....but wondering whether there is any point. It takes your temperature, so basically does the same job as my thermometer and FF. But it's only a tenner on ebay. What does everyone think?

is it the same as the clearblue fertility monitor?? they are 29.99 in superdrug at the moment.

can't believe it was totally blank, did you hold your pee in and everything??

xxx

Do you POAS with FMU?
I used to be able to get a + with FMU.
Somehow FMU doesn't work for me anymore this month. It's always very faint.
When I POAS again at 11 am, I get much darker lines.

The FR Fertility Test, not much good review, but it doesn't hurt to try.
It tests the FSH level to assess ovarian reserve (egg quantity and quality).
But you have to wait until 3rd day of your period though.

i think opks are supposed to be done between 10am and 8pm to get the best result. apparently LH is produced in the morning and takes a few hours to get into your urine. If you got a good pos opk in the morning, it may be that you would have ov that day (ie would have got a pos the night before) rather than 24-36 hours after... but who knows hey. i'm always confused :headspin: lol

xxx

Who knows :shrug: I just do an opk whenever I can during the day...it's not necessarily at the same time. Whenever I come home for lunch (sometime between 12-1 usually) and then when I come home at night (about 5.30-6ish). Tonight I did it later cos I work late on a Thursday - I think I did it about 8 o'clock.

I hadn't been to the toilet since lunchtime and I'd only had 2 cups of tea. I'm getting a little bit of cramp and lower back pain tonight, but that might be 2 nights in a row on Wii Fit :haha: Just a little bit of TMI too...in terms of cm I've been soaking wet for days now. :blush:

I think my body is trying to ov, but just not quite making it.

Had a chat with OH and decided not to get the First Response Fertility Monitor. It's just a fancy thermometer really. He's going to buy me a CBFM next cycle....if there ever is a next cycle!

There's not going to be a next cycle... For either of us, I just won't allow it!!! :brat: I reckon you are just waiting to ovulate with me so we can be bump buddies :thumbup:

disclaimer: but if I'm wrong, yeay for the CBFM :yipee:

and :yipee: for the wet pants - no matter how odd that we can share these things with strangers, these things need to be celebrated :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->