15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Had a chat with OH and decided not to get the First Response Fertility Monitor. It's just a fancy thermometer really. He's going to buy me a CBFM next cycle....if there ever is a next cycle!

that's great!
I told hubby that I wanted to try CBFM if this cycle doesn't work too, he's like "Stop buying unnecessary stuff" :growlmad:

Well Lisa, if my body is waiting for you, it's got 2 days to wake up!!

Another small temp rise today, but not enough to make me think this is O...not really any cm to speak of either. I'm really tired though, but that could be the fact that I've got a full diary today at work...and tomorrow and Monday :( Been a long time since I've had one of those!!

The CBFM is probably unnecessary. I mean, I think I've got it covered. And imagine how much it would have cost me in test sticks this cycle :dohh:

Another small temp rise today, but not enough to make me think this is O...not really any cm to speak of either. I'm really tired though, but that could be the fact that I've got a full diary today at work...and tomorrow and Monday :( Been a long time since I've had one of those!!

The CBFM is probably unnecessary. I mean, I think I've got it covered. And imagine how much it would have cost me in test sticks this cycle :dohh:

Hi Katie
i havent dropped in on you for a while, hope your okay!, sorry ovulation hasnt made an appearance yet for you :hugs:

do you think FF is as accurate as we think it is? i am starting to doubt it again cos i think its got my ovulation down too early but we will see.

i just wish this was easier than it is, i really didnt expect it to be so difficult to figure out what is going on with my own body xx

I think FF is right in my case because my temp is still low, so I'm fairly sure I'm still waiting for ov.

It's got dotted lines on your chart Laura, so maybe it isn't sure :shrug: What do you think?

Just done an OPK....blankety blank :nope:

Katie, the soy definitely didn't work for us then... I will not use anything for the next cycle except pee on sticks :) fingers crossed for you though xx

I think FF is right in my case because my temp is still low, so I'm fairly sure I'm still waiting for ov.

It's got dotted lines on your chart Laura, so maybe it isn't sure :shrug: What do you think?

Just done an OPK....blankety blank :nope:

im not sure, it just seems to early, but then again i havent had a proper cycle so i dont know how long they are really

do you think it is because i hadnt recorded any cm down so nothing to confirm and back up the temps.

i dont know its just confusing!

what cd did you ovulate on last cycle? xx

I ov'd on cd29 last cycle...I don't want to blame soy for the delayed ovulation, because I haven't been tracking long enough to know what's normal :wacko: but I don't think I'll be taking it next cycle!

sorry your having a hard time hun, hope your body is gearing up to release the most perfect easily inseminated egg! lol!

What does this Soy do? I keep hearing bad things about it.

What would happen if you quit taking it now? Might make you ovulate!

And good work on the OH & the CBFM - it will defo be money well spent in your case.

You take soy for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle and you're meant to ovulate 7-10 days after your last dose. I took my last dose on cd7 - 31 days ago!

I don't want to blame soy for the delayed ovulation - I haven't been tracking long enough to know what's 'normal' - but I won't be taking it again :nope: It works for a lot of women though, and I've heard a lot of success stories.

I'm not sure the CBFM would be money well spent....it's not a case of not knowing when I ovulate and the best time to BD - I'm not ovulating at all!! I would have spent a fortune on test sticks this time round!!!!:haha:

Oh maybe i'm getting confused then, I thought CBFM was one of those things you can use again & again - no sticks needed. Sorry :dohh:

Oh maybe i'm getting confused then, I thought CBFM was one of those things you can use again & again - no sticks needed. Sorry :dohh:

No - I think you have to put the test sticks in every day, and a 20-pack of test sticks is about £14. And I think for the first cycle you use it, it gets you to start from cd1.....I'd have to remortgage the house before too long :rofl:

2 days is loads of time... I just know that's what's happening, so get :sex: cos I am sure your eggy is just around the corner. Me & the OH were gonna :sex: this evening but we are just so knackered I doubt it's gonna happen. Will have to grab him early in the morning and hope that will do it! :shrug:

:dust: to everyone

xxx

No - I think you have to put the test sticks in every day, and a 20-pack of test sticks is about £14. And I think for the first cycle you use it, it gets you to start from cd1.....I'd have to remortgage the house before too long :rofl:

What? Thieving.....!
They can't charge that sort of money. Disgusting!

Oh I do hope you get your + soon & sort your month out. I look out for your new quote on the train to work each morning:flower:

Good afternoon Katie! You're quite a few hours ahead of me so I think it's the middle of the night over there :) I hope you ovulate soon!!! Good luck hunny!

Sorry I haven't checked in too much lately. This is the boring part of the cycle so I have not much at all to report.

Morning girls!

Another bleak morning in the North East of England....and no temp rise for me either :nope: Last night's OPK had a line that was darker than any line I've had over the last few days, but still nowhere near a positive. It looks like I'm in for the long haul, so I've ordered another 30 OPKs :haha:

I feel bad for whingeing about it - there are ladies on the forum who have had far longer cycles - but it's so damn frustrating. Tomorrow was supposed to be my test date :(

I've decided that I'll wait until cd80 and then see the GP if nothing has happened ovulation-wise, cos that will be 2 cycles.

Hope you managed an early morning :sex: Lisa xxx

Not yet haha, he's still snoozing! I'm gonna make breakfast in bed & hopefully that will help.

I reckon you are gonna get your positive today & ovulate tomorrow & your temp will go up on Monday! I've just got a feeling, so keep peeing on those sticks & jump on your oh today :thumbup:

xxx

Not yet haha, he's still snoozing! I'm gonna make breakfast in bed & hopefully that will help.

I reckon you are gonna get your positive today & ovulate tomorrow & your temp will go up on Monday! I've just got a feeling, so keep peeing on those sticks & jump on your oh today :thumbup:

xxx

If you're right, I'm gonna drive to Liverpool and kiss you!! :haha: :haha: I'll check in with my first OPK at lunchtime Mystic Lisa...:rofl:

Hi katie just thought id have a catch up and see how you were getting on this cycle. Sorry to hear its another long one for you. I hope ovulation is right around the corner for you so you can still be in your jan testing thread! Im also waiting to ovulate, cd14 and not looking too promising yet! Good luck x

xxx

If you're right, I'm gonna drive to Liverpool and kiss you!! :haha: :haha: I'll check in with my first OPK at lunchtime Mystic Lisa...:rofl:

Hehe I'll look forward to it :kiss:

well we managed a :sex: session but it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. Oh finally woke up in a right grumpy mood and said he was feeling a bit sniffly, and didn't feel like 'snuggling'. I think he caught my disappointment cos then he was saying sorry & he feels really bad, & I'm like 'its ok sweetie, if you don't feel like it that's no problem' while inside I'm shouting 'but we haven't :sex: since wed and I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow and maybe you don't feel like it right now but man up and do the deed!! I'm not gonna like pushing it out but I'll do it cos we want a baby, so shut your yap and stick it in me!!'

but I couldn't say that soooooo... I just started having a little play on my own :blush: a few well placed moans & oh felt like he was missing out and bingo we :sex: :dance:

I even managed to use pressed, popped a bit in before I woke him up :hehe: but with all the stress of trying to appear cool about him not wanting to, I was too concerned about getting the :spermy: out to really enjoy myself..... Soooooo afterwards I had to send him downstairs to make me brekkie so that I could finish the job and give his little swimmers as much help as I could!

Didn't think he'd appreciate me doing that infront of him, don't think it would have done much for his ego :rofl:

so now I'm lying in bed wondering when would be ok to get up and move around :shrug: we are normally nighttime :sex:ers so I get to lie for a good 8 hours... You think I could get away with staying in bed all day?? :haha:

the things we do hey! I bet I don't even ovulate until next week or something now with all the stress. Ah well, thought my morning might give a few girlies a chuckle!

:dust: to all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"