15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Lisa...you make me laugh! MAN UP, SHUT YR YAP & DO THE JOB!!! :rofl:

Id be wondering too when to ge up. You could always start a new exercise regime & handstand all day get to get around :headspin:

Haha yeah imagine that lol :headspin: better not wear a skirt :rofl:

x

:rofl: Lisa

I'm at home waiting for your prediction to come true...nothing so far on the OPK but I'll give it 10 mins xx

Line was pretty much the same as last night's on the OPK...which I guess is looking good....at least it's not gone back to totally blank!! You're still in with a shot Mystic Lisa :haha:

Still doing opk's and they seem to b getting darker but nothing special really :( Hope this mean you will be ovulating SOON x

Still doing opk's and they seem to b getting darker but nothing special really :( Hope this mean you will be ovulating SOON x

Sometimes I think that I can see them getting darker but it's just wishful thinking :haha: I bet you're like me and you've used loads! I'm keeping One Step in business!

when did you do the last one Katie??

After this morning I lay in bed for about 2 hours & then got up & about, nothing fell out so I was like :yipee:.... anyway was walking around Lpool One about an hour ago & litererally felt like I had peed my pants as all the preeseed came tumbling out :dohh: looks like I may have used a little much :blush:

xx

Last one was 12.30pm-ish. Gonna do another one about 7pm

Oh no Lisa :blush: FX it did it's job before it all fell out :haha:

I know I was mortified :shock:

I'll be stalking around 7.05pm then :haha: dont drink anything & good luck!!

I've done 2 today for the first time, getting a little darker so hope it will be soon, I'm becoming a POAS addict lol

:dust:

xx

Katiekittykat - fx for you, hope ov is on way xx
Lisa - :) thanks for sharing lol. Im lying here with my butt up on a pillow ;-) wonderin how long i can lie here for (we have folks stayin for w/end, so cant stay in bed for ever - and we did wait for them to pop out b4 we dtd). Anyway oh keepin them entertained now while i have a
'snooze'.

Oooh sounds promising hun!!! Hope you'll Ovulate soon!!

:rofl: @ Lisa!

I know I was mortified :shock:

I'll be stalking around 7.05pm then :haha: dont drink anything & good luck!!

I've done 2 today for the first time, getting a little darker so hope it will be soon, I'm becoming a POAS addict lol

:dust:

xx

I might pass out with the shock if it goes positive...:haha: Well, all I've had is my grapefruit juice and I'll have held it for 3 hours by then. Should be OK. :thumbup:

your positive is today or tomorrow I just know it!

have you got any pictures on the ones you have done yesterday & today??

xx

your positive is today or tomorrow I just know it!

have you got any pictures on the ones you have done yesterday & today??

xx

No - I just chuck them out now. I had a houseful and was driving myself (and OH) mental trying to compare them :rofl:

haha lol I know what you mean, I have all mine in the spare room & even check the ones from last month! I guess I'm a little crazy :wacko:

xx

I opened my bedside cabinet the other day and all 20 test sticks from last cycles Clear Blue Digi OPKs fell out! OH was like "Are you joking? You never got a positive one, you're never going to use them again, and you've kept them...?" I said "Yeah, I know, but they cost me £40" :wacko:

Good afternoon katie! And wow I think you're getting close to a positive OPK too. Hang in there!! Maybe do a OneStep OPK followed by a Cleablue one to compare and see what they say!

Today is CD12. Yeah, I said yesterday it was CD8, that's because my math was all crazy last night lol. Either way, I haven't done a single OPK this cycle yet. This morning I got up and peed, forgot to use OPK. DH and I :sex: this morning and around noon I peed again, forgot to use OPK also!!! So, now I'm going to wait until around 3:30 or 4 and try not to pee without forgetting OPK lol

I doubt anything is happening soon but you never know, right?

hmmm yeah thats not good - but these internet cheapies are so small & I keep them in an old bc pill box - I'm sure there is some irony there, just write the CD on the back (once they are dry) :haha: and then when you want to compare you can get them out when OH is out & he'll never know.

58 mins to go :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->