15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

hmmm yeah thats not good - but these internet cheapies are so small & I keep them in an old bc pill box - I'm sure there is some irony there, just write the CD on the back (once they are dry) :haha: and then when you want to compare you can get them out when OH is out & he'll never know.

58 mins to go :dance:

I'll start keeping them from now on! I don't feel like anything is happening though....I'm not so sure your prediction is gonna come true :wacko: I have to go and pick OH up from work in a few mins so I'll be doing the OPK whenever I get back.

Good afternoon katie! And wow I think you're getting close to a positive OPK too. Hang in there!! Maybe do a OneStep OPK followed by a Cleablue one to compare and see what they say!

Today is CD12. Yeah, I said yesterday it was CD8, that's because my math was all crazy last night lol. Either way, I haven't done a single OPK this cycle yet. This morning I got up and peed, forgot to use OPK. DH and I :sex: this morning and around noon I peed again, forgot to use OPK also!!! So, now I'm going to wait until around 3:30 or 4 and try not to pee without forgetting OPK lol

I doubt anything is happening soon but you never know, right?

Let us know how it turns out - are you using the Clear Blue Digis again? x

Katie, no I'm not using the Clearblue ones. I have some left from a while ago though, maybe 5 or 6. When it starts getting closer to positive I might dip one of my leftover ones after dipping my IC ones. I got my IC's off of www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. They have all KINDS of TTC stuff... Fertilaid, FertileCM, BBT stuff, OPK, HPT, etc etc. And it's CHEAP. I put a bunch of stuff into the shopping cart then went and Googled some online coupon codes and got 20% on top of it all as well :)
Sorry to sound like I'm working to promote them lol, but you should check it out!

I opened my bedside cabinet the other day and all 20 test sticks from last cycles Clear Blue Digi OPKs fell out! OH was like "Are you joking? You never got a positive one, you're never going to use them again, and you've kept them...?" I said "Yeah, I know, but they cost me £40" :wacko:

:rofl: Quality! I can just see it...love it :lol:

Just waiting for the results of OPK now....in a way I really hope it's negative. OH has had a bad day at work (Sunderland lost to Notts County - bothered?) and he'll fall asleep on the sofa watching MOTD tonight anyway.

I can wait until tomorrow lol

but if its positive that means ov tomorrow, so grab him in the morning... ooohhh i'm so excited lol

xx

Well girls....the results are in.

(Drum roll)

Negative. There's a faint line, but it's much much fainter than the line I had this afternoon :(

Oh well, tomorrow is another day :shrug:

nnnooooooooooooooo!!!

maybe you missed it in the 7 hours, i'm still hopeful for a temp spike on monday for you!!

xx

Well, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully something'll come good :haha: I've set myself a target of cd80 for going to see the GP, but I really don't want to have to go.....

I hope it doesn't come to that, I'm still hopeful for tomorrow & am keeping up the PMA for you.... I hate being wrong & I refuse to be so... if you're listening Katies eggy, make a bloody appearance!! :thumbup:

xx

Even I'm getting bored of it now....you lot must be sick of my neverending cycle!

I'm off to have a hot bubble bath and 'visualise' ovulation. God knows I've tried everything else!!

Even I'm getting bored of it now....you lot must be sick of my neverending cycle!

I'm off to have a hot bubble bath and 'visualise' ovulation. God knows I've tried everything else!!

I'm still very interested, kind of keeps my mind off me lol, I reckon visualising will work though... come on eggy!!!

xxx

Aaww Katie, I've not read alot of this post but the title caught my eye!! Just wanted to say that I completely feel your pain hunni!! I really hope O makes an appearance for you soon :hugs: feel free to send the ovulation-fairy my way when youve done with her!! xxxxx

Aaww Katie, I've not read alot of this post but the title caught my eye!! Just wanted to say that I completely feel your pain hunni!! I really hope O makes an appearance for you soon :hugs: feel free to send the ovulation-fairy my way when youve done with her!! xxxxx

And my way too please!! :)

I looked at your chart too Katie, boy does that look familiar to me. If you end up having to go to the doctor, make sure you bring a printout of your chart. I think it helped when I went to see mine.

I may have already asked you this so please forgive me if I have, but were your cycles irregular before you went on the pill?

Hoping those lines get darker for you xxxxxxx

Well, my temp this morning is what I would call post-ov...not high, but the highest it's been this cycle....and I woke up with cramps. Could this be it? Did my OPKs miss the surge? I took my temp just over an hour later than I normally do (it's Sunday for God's sake) so maybe that was the reason for the higher temp.

We'll just have to see what today's OPKs and tomorrow's temp brings :coffee:

I can't remember what my cycles were like before I went on the pill - it was so long ago :blush: But I'm sure if, at the age of 16-18, I'd gone 7 weeks without a period I would be flipping out!!!!

MrsH1984 - hope the ovulation fairy visits us both soon xx

My poxy opk's missed my surge by the looks of it too. Well I'm hoping they did otherwise I didn't Ov :nope:

FX I did & if that's so...you defo couldve ov'd cos I took loads this time.

I guess we'll have to watch our temps over the next couple days.

Good luck

My poxy opk's missed my surge by the looks of it too. Well I'm hoping they did otherwise I didn't Ov :nope:

FX I did & if that's so...you defo couldve ov'd cos I took loads this time.

I guess we'll have to watch our temps over the next couple days.

Good luck

Your temps shot up as well Daisy!! Are you still doing the OPKs until FF confirms ov? I'm gonna do my next one at 1.30 this afternoon. We should sychronise watches lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->