15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I sure hope it is it for you!! :hugs: but I suppose only time will tell... damn stupid bodies!!!

I've been a bit reluctant to try much as I don't know the whole effects of them, but it gets to a point where you'll try anything!! I'm reluctant to try EPO as I know you can only take it upto O, and as I'm not entitrely sure of my pattern (well I don't bloody have one :rofl: ), I'm just scared in case I don't realised I've O'ed 'til after and then it's too late... I dunno. I was taking Pregnacare Conception up until a week ago when I ran out and couldn't get anywhere where they had it and the pharmacist advised me that in most women they don't need all the added axtra vits if they eat a balanced diet, and the important one was the folic acid (that's the reason I started taking Pregnacare), so I bought 90 x FA for £0.99, rather than 30 x PC for £10! I'm now trying to eat a balanced diet to help. I've been trying to read up on Bvits this morning, any advice?

I'll look into the Agnus Castus, are there set days to take it though, like soy? Can I start on any day? Let me know how it works for you! I'm like you... "might as well try it" :haha: xxx

You can take Agnus Castus at any time but only up to O. I'll stop taking it, and EPO, when I get either a positive OPK or a big temp rise. I take vit B6 because I found out last cycle that my LP was only 10 days so I would like to try and lengthen it a bit. You can take B6 all the way through your cycle - I take 50mg per day, as well as a vit B complex.

I find Pregnacare Conception reassuringly expensive - I figure it must be doing some good if it costs that much lol And I get mine from Amazon, so it's only about £6.

I would maybe take a more relaxed approach and not be taking so much if I was a bit younger and had a bit more time. But I'll be 34 this year, so I'm throwing everything I can at it!!

i hope so hun! x x

Thanks 3boys :hugs: How is the 2WW going?

fine, im really trying hard not to symptom spot, e.g. i have cramping today and pain in lower back which seeing as in it was a week yesterday since i got +opk could be implantation! Im trying to convince myself that there is no chance of this, but its not working! lol

It could be...how many DPO do you think you are? Implantation happens 6-12DPO! :hugs:

It could be...how many DPO do you think you are? Implantation happens 6-12DPO! :hugs:

well i got my first + opk last monday, so if i ovulated that day or the nxt then that would make me 6/7 dpo. But im really trying not to expect much as its my first month off the pill although in saying that i wasnt really on it that long only about 5 cycles and i did concieve Ava while i was on it last year. so who knows only time will tell, im just dreading that feeling of dissapointment.

Keep up the PMA!! If you don't get your BFP this time then it just means your body isn't quite ready and you get another shot next month xxxx I'm sure this is your month though - I can feel it :hugs:

i hope your right but we'll see and im rooting for u as well! x x

that is a pretty significant temp rise. can't wait to see what tomorrow's is!!

You can take Agnus Castus at any time but only up to O. I'll stop taking it, and EPO, when I get either a positive OPK or a big temp rise. I take vit B6 because I found out last cycle that my LP was only 10 days so I would like to try and lengthen it a bit. You can take B6 all the way through your cycle - I take 50mg per day, as well as a vit B complex.

I find Pregnacare Conception reassuringly expensive - I figure it must be doing some good if it costs that much lol And I get mine from Amazon, so it's only about £6.

I would maybe take a more relaxed approach and not be taking so much if I was a bit younger and had a bit more time. But I'll be 34 this year, so I'm throwing everything I can at it!!

Thanks for the advice Katie, I'm going to look into Agnus Castus :thumbup:

I wouldn't let last cycle worry you too much, as hopefully your LP will correct itself when your body kicks itself into action to provide you with a beautiful bubba, but no harm in taking the B-vits just in case. Lets hope that one day we just wake up and our body has decided enough is enough and goes back to a normal pattern, for the both of us!! :dohh:

Haha I like your thinking! If only it was as easy as spending a bit more cash eh Katie? I'm sure we'd both be broke :haha:

I don't blame you for trying anything/ everything... TTC is a very frustrating process regardless of age/ health etc. The quicker we get our BFP the better, for our sanity at least!! :D

Thanks again for the info, I'm rooting for us both :happydance: xxxxx

that is a pretty significant temp rise. can't wait to see what tomorrow's is!!

Me neither :haha: I'm just concerned it's a fluke, as I took it over an hour later than I normally would. If you stick around Sideways, you'll get the result of today's 2nd OPK!

hopefully u will get a + on opk! x x

Just waiting for my 2nd OPK of the day now...it's been almost 15 mins and there's no line at all though, so it's not looking good :nope:

I say try and pounce on the DH anyway Katie... the more :spermy: up there waiting the better!! At least if it happens in the next few days then you will have a better shot the more you BD before-hand :thumbup:

Easier said than done with these long cycles though, I know! Just the thought of BD every few days for a 50+ cycle is tiring!!! :sleep:

I say try and pounce on the DH anyway Katie... the more :sperm: up there waiting the better!! At least if it happens in the next few days then you will have a better shot the more you BD before-hand :thumbup:

Easier said than done with these long cycles though, I know! Just the thought of BD every few days for a 50+ cycle is tiring!!! :sleep:

If I'm honest, I'm sick of getting him to 'try' now. We agreed that when we got the +opk that's when we would really go for it, but I've had numerous false starts throughout the cycle, and now I just want it to be over!

My 2nd OPK was definitely negative - a whisper of a faint line, but nowhere near as dark as the test I did earlier today :nope:

I hope it happens soon Katie. Must feel like you're stuck going nowhere :(

Oh dear hun, I don't really know what to say to make things better :hugs:

Let's hope and pray the AC works its wonders after you've taken a couple more days!! xxx

I'm with you there, I've never hoped the :witch: would visit so much!! :rofl:

What brand of OPK's are you using Katie? Same brand as last cycle? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"