15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Another negative OPK...but there is a faint line. If I had ov'd wouldn't it be totally blank :shrug:

I took an OPK yesterday (CD5) and there was a faint line on it. I know I'm nowhere near Ov as I'm just coming to the end of AF! I just had an urge to POAS and see what an OPK looked like! :haha:

The temp rise is in line with your cycle last month, so I would say it's looking promising xxx

There us usually a very faint line on the test, you need to look out for it getting darker and the info in the box I got says that the LH surge is depicted by a line that is as dark or darker than the other line.

Most of mine arereally faint so im hoping mine get darker through the week ... fingers crossed!!

Katie - im not sure Agnus Castus will have worked that quick but it does build up in your syatem over time so the longer you take it the more effect it should have.

Fingers crossed you did ovulate although if you have any suspicion you might be preggo then you need to stop taking the AC. Start again on cd1 of your next cycle (hopefully there isnt one though!!!!)

:dust:

It might be 2WW. Your last 2 days temp is similar to your previous cycle.

After O-day, it's not always totally blank.

Check out this site. It shows examples of OPK progression.

https://peestickcrazy.piczo.com/progressionofopktoovulation?cr=1&linkvar=000044

:dust:

If I am in the 2WW, it concerns me slightly that I have no way at all of tracking when my fertile period is....no positive OPK, no major changes in temperature, no EWCM. So pretty much we would have to :sex: every other day from the end of AF until FF confirms ovulation has happened.

The outlook for my BFP is looking very bleak....:nope:

I'm interested to see when FF does put that red dotted line in (if at all).

I know it's a daft question: But, have you done a HPT test just to be sure? I mean....you may never get your AF.

you may have got it this time though Katie :thumbup:

and if not then maybe a clearblue fertility monitor might help?? I don't know how much better they are than what we are doing at the moment but it may give you more of an idea... or maybe in a couple more months when the bc pill is completely gone your cycles will be a lovely 28-30 days & you'll have every sign going :yipee: but I hope its what I said first :dance: & :dust: to you

xx

Yeah, just like Lisa40 said, have to wait a few more months until the BCP hormones to be completely gone from your circulation.
Hopefully not much longer :(

I'm interested to see when FF does put that red dotted line in (if at all).

I know it's a daft question: But, have you done a HPT test just to be sure? I mean....you may never get your AF.

I haven't...but I'm 99.99% sure I'm not pregnant. I would be about 8/9 weeks along by now, and I've had zero symptoms. Besides, my temps are too low. :nope:

I've never wanted to see anything more than those red lines on my chart - I think it'll be Wednesday, providing my temp stays up.

I'm not 100% convinced about the CBFM...I think with my long cycles it'll just work out to be really expensive. At least the OPKs don't cost much....I'll see how much money we've got left at the end of the month :wacko:

well as always keep us posted. I'm unsure if I have ovd Sat, Sun or today. I was a bit naughty on Sat night & had a few :wine: :blush: and I think it has affected my temps, a bit silly of me really knowing I was due to ovulate any day!

Ah well, better just play the waiting game, I really hope we will both know that we are in the TWW within the next few days. Good luck Katie :dance: :dance: :dance:

xxx

well as always keep us posted. I'm unsure if I have ovd Sat, Sun or today. I was a bit naughty on Sat night & had a few :wine: :blush: and I think it has affected my temps, a bit silly of me really knowing I was due to ovulate any day!

Ah well, better just play the waiting game, I really hope we will both know that we are in the TWW within the next few days. Good luck Katie :dance: :dance: :dance:

xxx

Thanks Lisa....you said all along I would ov this weekend! I can't believe you were right!!

Hello Katie! I'll go and read the newest posts in a second, just wanted to let all of you know that it snowed 9" overnight here in Alabama (it NEVER EVER does that EVER!!) and I am stranded in this house, by myself... and my DH is still at his job - he worked nights last night and is stranded there and won't be home until tomorrow morning at the very earliest. I'm going out of my mind here!! We have no snowplows because like I said, it NEVER snows here! So, I could drive, but.... I'm not going to risk slipping and sliding down these hills to go somewhere, besides everywhere is closed today. EVERYTHING, even our military arsenal which is kind of scary when you think about it!!!

Katie, I suggest you go to www.peeonastick.com to read all about how OPK's work :) This might help you understand why sometimes your lines are faint and sometimes they're a little dark or even nonexistent. I bet those "slightly darker" ones were positives. :)

Hello Katie! I'll go and read the newest posts in a second, just wanted to let all of you know that it snowed 9" overnight here in Alabama (it NEVER EVER does that EVER!!) and I am stranded in this house, by myself... and my DH is still at his job - he worked nights last night and is stranded there and won't be home until tomorrow morning at the very earliest. I'm going out of my mind here!! We have no snowplows because like I said, it NEVER snows here! So, I could drive, but.... I'm not going to risk slipping and sliding down these hills to go somewhere, besides everywhere is closed today. EVERYTHING, even our military arsenal which is kind of scary when you think about it!!!

Oh my :shock: So you're totally stuck?! We had it pretty bad here, but could still get out and about. I hope it clears soon - snow is lovely to look at, but when you have a life to lead it gets very old very quick.

Sending :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Thanks Lisa....you said all along I would ov this weekend! I can't believe you were right!!

Lol, Maybe I should start selling predictions on ebay, make a bit of extra cash!
:rofl:
& thats not good about the snow hun, hope it goes away soon

:hugs:

xxx

Thanks, Katie. Well I'm not totally stuck. I could attempt to drive on 9" of snow. The EMA (Emergency Management something) has officially closed all the roads to nonemergency traffic so I would probably be stopped by law enforcement asking me what on earth I'm doing. But, I'm sooooo lonely!!!! :( :cry:

We'll keep you company Sideways :hugs:

Lisa - I definitely think we've just found you another income stream. Do I get a freebie lol?

Thanks guys. My internet service has only recently been restored.

Sheesh I don't know how to act when I'm all by myself. What on earth did I ever do before I got married??? lol

I think I might go rip up some lineoleum in the bathrooms. Or repaint the crown molding in the kitchen. SOMETHING to keep myself busy. I know now that, I'm not sure that I could ever be unemployed!!

I could totally be unemployed...I would hang out with my dogs, read loads, watch films, have afternoon naps.....I can't wait to be on maternity leave :rofl:

Yeah Katie, I'll do them on a no :bfp: no fee basis :haha: money back guarantee if I'm wrong.. I'm bound to get a few right lol.

So...let me see.... I predict an October :baby: boy for you :dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"