15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I'm with you there, I've never hoped the :witch: would visit so much!! :rofl:

What brand of OPK's are you using Katie? Same brand as last cycle? x

I'm using One Step OPKs from Amazon. Last cycle I used the Clear Blue Digi OPKs - started on cd6 as advised and ran out on cd26 before I ov'd on cd29 :dohh:

I have those ones too! But this cycle (soy cycle) I decided to get the Tesco ones instead to check that it wasn't the OPK's... goodness I'll blame anything!!

Maybe they aren't that great for you? I'd pay more attention to your temps, just in case. Whenever they fall a little, get to it!! :blush:

Did you not get to see a +OPK last cycle then on the digi's? Did you catch it on any brand? x

No - since we started trying in October, I have yet to see a positive OPK of my very own :haha: I was temping last cycle so I know when I ov'd, and we only managed to BD once in my fertile period (totally by chance!)

So I don't know whether to blame the OPKs or not! They seem to work for everyone else!

I reckon the ones from yesterday were it you know. I doubt every woman gets darker lines, or you have a really short surge and missed it.

I'll be checking in for your temperature tomorrow :thumbup:

xx

That's what I always think (they work for everyone else) but I like to blame everything except my barren-body every now and again to boost my PMA a bit!!

I'm sure this is going to happen for us soon :flower: x

I'm with you on 'I'll settle for AF'.... Cd49 for me and I'm getting very grumpy now :(

I reckon the ones from yesterday were it you know. I doubt every woman gets darker lines, or you have a really short surge and missed it.

xx

Do you think so? I'm starting to think today's temp was a fluke though as I took it at a different time....we'll see in the morning :shrug:

I'm with you on 'I'll settle for AF'.... Cd49 for me and I'm getting very grumpy now :(

:hugs: Have you thought about giving Agnus Castus a go? Maybe it'll get things moving...Maybe it won't, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try!

I'm going to Get some and give it a go... I also think yesterday might have been your day.. :dust:

xx

Do you think so? I'm starting to think today's temp was a fluke though as I took it at a different time....we'll see in the morning :shrug:

Yeah I do...i'm still on for my prediction of a Monday temp rise :dance:

xx

I really hope you're both right! I'm not so sure....

If it was yesterday, then definitely go and get some Agnus Castus! It's on special offer at Holland & Barrett just now too!

Still not sure....my temp went down a teeny bit (0.03 of a degree) this morning, but it's still where it needs to be (0.1 degree above last cycle's coverline). So who knows :shrug:

We had :sex: last night anyway :dance: so lets hope O was yesterday cos I don't know when I'll get it again :rofl:

Seems like you are in your tww :) good luck Katie. Hopefully we will see your BFP announcement soon. X
cd50 for me, temp drop and on it's way to all-time-low :(

Does look like you're in your TWW Katie! Yay! FX'd for a BFP soon!

Do you really think it's happened? I'm not so sure....:wacko:

Hope4bump :hugs: Do you feel like AF is on the way, or just a random dip in temp?

Hi
I think so to!! the temp rise is in line with last months cycle you should know tomorrow if it goes back up again i would defo say that was ovulation xx

Well, if either Saturday or Sunday was ov, it took Agnus Castus 3-4 days to work!

Maybe I was going to ov then anyway....but psychologically I like AC for it! :haha:

Another negative OPK...but there is a faint line. If I had ov'd wouldn't it be totally blank :shrug:

Another negative OPK...but there is a faint line. If I had ov'd wouldn't it be totally blank :shrug:

I always have a faint line on my OPKs wherever I am in my cycle, some people do always have a bit of the hormone in their system x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->