15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

A boy? OH will be over the moon! You do realise that I'll hold you to that :haha:

hehe yeah, well I hope I'm right... I'm not sure about an October baby (was just saying that for PMA lol) but I do get a great feeling that you will have a little boy by xmas... dunno why :shrug:

We wait and see hey!!

xx

I think I might go rip up some lineoleum in the bathrooms. Or repaint the crown molding in the kitchen. SOMETHING to keep myself busy. I know now that, I'm not sure that I could ever be unemployed!!

I could totally be unemployed...I would hang out with my dogs, read loads, watch films, have afternoon naps.....I can't wait to be on maternity leave :rofl:

Heck I cant wait to be unemployed.I don't like working that much.
hubby said once I'm preggo, I can stop working and be a full time housewife.
The only downside is I don't earn money anymore, so I can't shop uncontrollably anymore. I'm a long term shopaholic :rofl:

My temp has gone back down to where it was this morning...there is a chance that it's an ov dip and O day is today, as I have loads of watery cm this morning. But I don't think so :(

Oh well, onwards and upwards. At least I'm off work today :happydance: And my new phone is coming.

sorry to hear that hun, i am absolutely exausted i have up all night for the past 2 nights with 4 very sick kids, its horrible to see them like that especially the baby who hasnt a clue whats going on! hope you are well.

sorry to hear that hun, i am absolutely exausted i have up all night for the past 2 nights with 4 very sick kids, its horrible to see them like that especially the baby who hasnt a clue whats going on! hope you are well.

Oh no :nope: Have they got flu? I really hope they get well soon - poor little things :hugs:

Hope you are well too - and the 2WW is flying past for you xx

Hi Katie, hang in there *hugs* & watery cm, good sign! Maybe ov tomor?
Good luck & lots & lots of babydust x

Hi Katie, hang in there *hugs* & watery cm, good sign! Maybe ov tomor?
Good luck & lots & lots of babydust x

Maybe...:shrug: I guess I'll just keep POAS. Good job I've got 60 coming in the post in the next couple of days :haha:

Oh no :nope: Have they got flu? I really hope they get well soon - poor little things :hugs:

yes they have the flu and my husband as well, Im just so thankful that i have been spared or i dont know what i'd do! No the tww is dragging and its only my first one! lol!

yes they have the flu and my husband as well, Im just so thankful that i have been spared or i dont know what i'd do! No the tww is dragging and its only my first one! lol!

I really hope you don't get it too - I get a flu jab because I have asthma and dicky kidneys so I've been OK over the winter, but the bug is really taking hold over here. FX they get well soon xx

thanks hun, the hardest part is looking at the baby, shes so poorly and doesnt understand.

thanks hun, the hardest part is looking at the baby, shes so poorly and doesnt understand.

My best friend's little boy had flu over Christmas and he was exactly the same - he's a little bit younger than Ava (just over 5 months now).:hugs:

Hi katie how are u hun? Well I can see you havnt ovulated yet :( :hugs: poor u! What have u been doing since I last spoke to u? Xxx

Hi katie how are u hun? Well I can see you havnt ovulated yet :( :hugs: poor u! What have u been doing since I last spoke to u? Xxx

Not much!! Back to work, and it's really busy so it's taken my mind of TTC a bit. Still waiting to ov....

I just did another OPK - a BnB lady sent me some for free :kiss: - they're a different brand so I thought I might as well give it a try! Even though it's only 3 hours since I did the last one...just waiting for the result now...I'm getting a serious POAS addiction :dohh:

Ahhhh katie I'm so sorry, ff hasn't picked my ov date either even though I think I got a pos opk on sat. I just think that temp rise on sunday morning after I'd had a few wines have thrown everything! Boooooo

maybe I'm just waiting for you instead now haha

xxx

Ahhhh katie I'm so sorry, ff hasn't picked my ov date either even though I think I got a pos opk on sat. I just think that temp rise on sunday morning after I'd had a few wines have thrown everything! Boooooo

maybe I'm just waiting for you instead now haha

xxx

You'll be in for a long wait :rofl: I'm just off to go and POAS....or POAAS (pee on another stick) :haha:

I just told OH I was off to do it, and he said 'just because they're there, you don't have to pee on all of them!!' But I do :haha::haha:

hahaha I'm the same, last cycle I used 8 sticks, this cycle 16... god help me if I'm still trying in 6 months I'll be up to 256 sticks in a month, thats about 10 a day if you discount the AF days :rofl:

It'll be like chain peeing & when would I be able to drink... it better happen before then or I'll dehydrate!! :shock:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->