15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Hi Sideways! How are you feeling today?

Em - I really hope Clear Blue send you another reader (and maybe some free test sticks for the inconvenience lol). Still holds up testing though :dohh: You've made me think I should start testing straight away lol!

I really hope you get your BFP before the endo comes back. A good friend of mine suffers with it, but has been about 100 times better since she had her 2 baby girls. :hugs:

Yeah hold up till CD9 or 10 !! :thumbup:

CD15 PM, got another blank circle. I swear I saw a smiley for a split second. :brat:

If you swear you saw a smiley face Bunnylicious, I'm sure there'll be one there tomorrow! Or maybe the next day....:)

I've made my decision - I'm not going to start using OPKs until cd10. I'm fighting the urge to do it now (they're dead cheap, what does it matter if I waste one...) but I'm going to resist. Really hard.

My 4th day of soy - I had a dull ache in my ovary area (left and right....and middle lol) all day yesterday, but that seems to have disappeared today. I did get an awful wave of nausea when I was driving OH to work, but that's gone too.

Off work again today :happydance:

Good luck Katie. I hope soy is your success story!!
A girl on another thread suggested to me to try some progesterone cream to jumpstart my cycle. I think you can get it at GNC. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and try that, or how bad would it be to mess with nature like that? It makes me nervous. I am going to go ahead and schedule an appointment with a doctor soon as well before I try any kind of hormone therapy like that..
Still on the same cycle. This sucks!! :(
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, Katie. I hope you know I have nothing but positive feelings toward this cycle of yours :)

Oh Sideways - I really feel for you :hugs: I just want something to happen for you.

Rather than trying something like progesterone cream, you could try something natural like Agnus Castus. I've heard that it jump starts ovulation....How are your temps looking?

I'm really hoping soy does the trick - I can't believe I have another 4 days to start POAS again....how nice to relive the ovulation anxiety of last cycle lol xx

Katie, at this point I'm ready for anything. But, I still want to talk to a doctor first before I end up screwing the whole thing up. That's the kind of luck I would have lol. DH has also told me he's willing to try a SA as well so that makes me feel good too.
My temperature actually dropped this morning to 96.4 (yesterday was 97.1). That translates to a drop from 36.2 to 35.8 C. I don't know what that means. Ovulation maybe? Fluke maybe? I don't have much hope for this cycle so I'll see in the next few days what happens.

Well that definitely could be ovulation!! It's enough of a dip. FX and lots of :dust: that it is.

And I hope all goes well with the doctor. Fair play to your DH for saying he'll have an SA too...but I guess that doesn't solve the problem of this cycle :(

Keep up the PMA - I know it'll be our turn soon :hugs::hugs:

@ Sideways: Wow that's a big dip! Almost a whole degree! Sounds promising! I hope you'll get your + soon!
FX and good luck :dust:

@ Katie: Yah, today is CD16, and used FMU, still a blank circle. Last month I got a smiley w/ FMU :(
Also, yesterday there was a dark hairline now that dark hairline is gone.
Though today I'm feeling twinges and pinches on my right side, next to my hip bone. It is the correct side. Last month was my left side that felt twinges. Mid section is a bit cramping too. Yah I'll test again later when I get home from work.
Well, at least hubby and I have been BD-ing last weekend. :happydance: Somehow he's more in the mood compared to previous month. :cloud9:

:dust: to us all !!

hi ladies,
well im a happy bunny today - i called CB to complain about my faulty reader and they are sending me a new one plus 10 free sticks! woohhh! cant fault their customer service. CD14 for me and no smiley today...the SMEP marathon of BDing starts tonight - poor hubby haha

bunny - fingers crossed for your smiley soon! cramping is always a good sign mid cycle

sideways - i hope somthing starts to happen for you soon - what CD are you now?

katie - BACK AWAY FROM THE TEST STICKS......
well ok maybe just a little pee on one wont hurt, right? lol

em x

MrsMonkey - CD49!!! lol

DH was sweet today too, he just called me at work and asked me what my temperature was this morning :kiss: When I told him about the dip he asked me what it meant because he thought he saw on an example ovulation chart that a dip might mean ovulation. So he said maybe we should get busy tonight. :haha: I'm so glad that I had a truth session (albeit tequila-induced :haha:) with DH a few days ago and told him of all my fears and upsets. It seems now that he's starting to get onboard with this process a lot more than before.

I'm sure that's what it must be Sideways! So glad that your DH is on board - we have had a similar conversation about all the different things on my bedside table, and I think he understands more now.

Em - great news about Clear Blue! I knew they would send some sticks for free!

Keep BDing Bunny - I'm sure your smiley is just round the corner :hugs:

Well I'm ready for a quiet night in the house - PJs on, just about to make a cuppa (builders, not green lol) and listen to OH swearing at the PS3...:dohh:

LOL at the PS3, Katie. Luckily my DH doesn't play it when I'm around or I would go bat-s#&t crazy on him :rofl:

Wish me luck everyone. Hope we catch the eggy. I guess I'll know tomorrow if this was an ovulation dip, if tomorrow's temp is way high! But forgive me if I get a little pessimistic.... I'm trying to remain positive though!!

FX for you Sideways! Even your DH thinks it might be an ovulation dip though...so that must say something :rofl:

I don't mind the PS3 so much...at least I can get on the laptop while he's on there!

Not really much to report today - still playing the waiting game :coffee:

Had a chat with OH last night about SMEP and he said he thought it might be a bit much. Which is OK - I said I would rather he said at the outset rather than abandon it halfway - he works in retail so is really busy this time of year and when it comes to it he might just be too tired. But I said he's got until cd15 to think about it and he said OK. I told him I would start POAS on cd10 just in case and he was fine with that.

Bit crampy this morning - hopefully the soy is doing its magic! :thumbup: Found out last night that I need to be taking 1000mg of EPO....not 100mg :dohh: Oh well, at least I'll know for next time!

Good morning katie,
My DH is a little like yours, he doesn't like the sound of SMEP either! I thought he would of jumped at the idea....maybe men aren't as obsessed with BDing as they like to think they are hmmm. So we didn't start SMEP last nite & hubby is away until Thursday! If I get my smiley whilst he's gone I'm gonna be one angry monkey!
So I'm thinking to maybe abandon this cycle & not put pressure on ourselves in the run up to Christmas, so we can eat drink & be merry instead? What do you ladies think?
It would mean putting off going to the dr for a few more cycles.
We would still try this month but not serious, & I could save my new reader & sticks for Jan....
Sorry for rambling on lol
Em x

Morning Katie
Just popped on your thread to see how you are going, and also to let you know, i tested this morning but got a BFN but according to my chart i am only 8dpo so i think it is a bit too early. But i think my chart is still looking okay so fingers crossed xx

Em - that sounds like a good idea. You could just NTNP this month and take some of the pressure off - enjoy Christmas and New Year and use your sticks for January.

Laura - your chart is looking great! Maybe still too early at 8DPO though - when will you next test?

Em - that sounds like a good idea. You could just NTNP this month and take some of the pressure off - enjoy Christmas and New Year and use your sticks for January.

Laura - your chart is looking great! Maybe still too early at 8DPO though - when will you next test?

im gonna test again on sat, and also gonna order some digital tests for next week cos i am using the cheapies off ebay at the min, when i took my temp this morning i was worried cos i thought it would take me below the line but it didnt. x

You're still way above the coverline - FX and :dust: for Saturday! Aren't you glad you got that thermometer lol xx

You're still way above the coverline - FX and :dust: for Saturday! Aren't you glad you got that thermometer lol xx

yes so glad, and thank you i wouldnt if you hadnt recommended it! i wouldnt have know where i was if not. The only thing that worries me is it seems a bit to good to be true that i got a thermometer and starting tracking my temps and ovulated a couple of days after, so i keep thinking what if i havent ovulated again. I dont know suppose i just cant get my head round it lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->