15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

When I say having a break I mean that we are NTNP in the months of March and April so, in actual fact I won't be doing OPK's and that will be the only real difference! I'm actually hoping to invoke sod's law :rofl:

When I say having a break I mean that we are NTNP in the months of March and April so, in actual fact I won't be doing OPK's and that will be the only real difference! I'm actually hoping to invoke sod's law :rofl:

:rofl:

I had to pop round to see what I've missed. Lol Wow Katie. Seems as if this might just be your month! Did well on dtd front aswell..you must be so excited :)

I had to pop round to see what I've missed. Lol Wow Katie. Seems as if this might just be your month! Did well on dtd front aswell..you must be so excited :)

Hi :hi: nice to see you back!! I'm slightly more confident than I was last cycle...:haha:

thanks hun, but i dont know if i will be going over to first tri, the lines were lighter this morning so i dont know whats happening, Im broke this week as well so cant afford E26 for a digi until thursday, so i will just have to wait and see, I had a good cry this morning so feeling much better now! trying to keep a PMA.

thanks hun, but i dont know if i will be going over to first tri, the lines were lighter this morning so i dont know whats happening, Im broke this week as well so cant afford E26 for a digi until thursday, so i will just have to wait and see, I had a good cry this morning so feeling much better now! trying to keep a PMA.

:hugs: Maybe it's just the test that's dodgy...FX for Thursday xx

no hun i did 2 more anf they are + but very faint also alot of cramps, but yeah hopefully thursday will prove me wrong

I knew it would go up today Katie! Hurray!! I've got a good feeling about this for you hon!! :)

My temp has dropped right back down again....I really thought it had happened :cry:

To be honest, I don't even want to talk about it any more. :(

I really am so sorry, wish there was something I could do. I'd honestly give you my own eggy at this point if I could katie! :sad2:

:hugs:

xxx

Oh Katie - what a let down! Sorry dude. Like Lisa40 said - If i could give you mine at this point i really would :hugs: chin up, you'll get there and one day will be holding your very own :baby: having forgotten what all this was like. Even though it seems to be the most important thing in the world right now to us :flower:

Hi Katie

sorry to hear about your temp drop:hugs:

I am only on cd29 but thought I had ovulated on Cd27 as had as close to positive opk as I ever get on cd26 and was hoping to see a temp increase, on cd 28 following a drop on cd27, however mine has also fallen:dohh: I even tried taking my temp again, it had gone up quite a bit so I tried to tell myself it was a fluke but the same thing happened this morning, and I just feel so down about it.

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in having this happen, but we will get through this and get our BFPs, though it's a struggle to be positive today it will get better. xxx

Thanks girls :hug:

I've just been doing my follow ups for the valuations I did last week, and one woman has decided not to go on the market as she found out she was pregnant the day after I came round :dohh:

Aw dont feel sad chick .... i know how you feel though, everyone around me seems to be pregnant or just had babies, its all anyone talks about, very frustrating!

Chin up and hope those temp drops are just abnormalities!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->