15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

We've got a paved yard - God alone knows what they would do to a garden! When the weather gets a bit better, I'll leave the back door open for them during the day and they'll probably spend most of it outside. It's too cold for them just now - they're right wimps :haha:

I want a paved yard again! No husky landscaping and far easier to clean up after her! Might have to make it a requirement whilst house hunting :haha:

Holly doesn't mind being outside, then again she has the coat for it! I'll have the door open in the summer for her again, did the same last year, though she spent most of the day asleep under the dining table where it was cool :rofl:

:rofl: yeah the old dog we had we didn't crate train he was well behaved though a bit insecure cause he was a rescue dog! But we did this whistl thing and I think it's dead good - blow a whistle when you feed them/treat them, hide in the house and blow a whistle and give them food when they find you and it pretty much means that you can always let them off the lead... It zaps them out of them excitable states when they see another dog etc

I have push mine outside if it's raining - Willow would rather wee in the house than set foot in the yard if it's wet lol

Just as an aside - I'm getting terrible AF like cramps while I'm sitting here. I think I'll have a minor breakdown if my temp doesn't go up tomorrow :dohh:

I really hope they're O pains!

One of my cats is called Willow :D

Mine's a cheeky furball lol.

I could make your Willow a Husky fur coat to keep her warm in the cold if you want, Holly's bowing her coat, so i'm sitting here plucking the tufty bits that are coming loose :rofl:

Temp shift has occurred!!! I'm 1DPO!!!

I've overridden FF and put the cross hairs in myself for now - it just makes me feel better seeing it there!

So...my test date is 4 February! Let the 3WW begin!

:yipee:

but I would say your test date would be nearer the 30th/31st jan. Get yourself back in the January testers :dance:

xx

Yay finally! Congratulations!!!

I'm testing 3rd Feb assuming I O this week, though I don't want any +ve OPK's until at least Thursday! :rofl:

:happydance:

FABULOUS :) 4th Feb is my 30th Birthday.... hope the day brings you some good luck :) xx

I guess I could technically still be in the January Testers...assuming vit B6 hasn't worked out for me this cycle AF is due on 27th Jan. But I'm happy with 4th Feb - it'll make me 18DPO so if we've done it, I'll be good and pregnant!

We :sex: on Wed, Thurs, Fri and last night, so even if it's :bfn: I'll feel like we've given it a good shot.

Fingers crossed all that agonising results in a :bfp: for you! xxx

Awwww, :hugs:

good luck and lots of :dust: to you

xx

Sooo excited when I see the thread was 'cd48 praise the lord' just off to perve at your chart :thumbup: I want to thank you for getting me in to charting! Do you find you are less anxious to test because you are taking your temp?

Sooo excited when I see the thread was 'cd48 praise the lord' just off to perve at your chart :thumbup: I want to thank you for getting me in to charting! Do you find you are less anxious to test because you are taking your temp?

Definitely...it makes you feel like you're doing something and not just hanging around. I couldn't do without it now!!

I think you will get the crosshairs from FF if you were to type in another similar temp tomorrow it only took 2 temps for me for them to pinpoint O but my temp went down yesterday kind of went back up again today BUT not what I wanted! :growlmad:

:dust: for you Katie and your efforts this cycle... You deserve a medal! Defo! How have FF rated your chances? Do you have VIP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->