15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Sooo excited when I see the thread was 'cd48 praise the lord' just off to perve at your chart :thumbup: I want to thank you for getting me in to charting! Do you find you are less anxious to test because you are taking your temp?

Definitely...it makes you feel like you're doing something and not just hanging around. I couldn't do without it now!!

I hear ya sister! I think that too :) glad i'm not the only thermometer geek on the thread! I have successfully wiled away ONE WEEK of the TWO WEEK wait... I haven't itched to test once!

Could be an early implantation dip Jaynie...but it's still above the coverline so I wouldn't worry about it if I'm honest :happydance:

Yep - I've got VIP membership on FF and they rate my chances as good! BD'd all the right times so I'm in with a shout at least! Did you get VIP membership as well?

Yes I couldn't resist - it just does everything for you doesn't it? I still don't get it all properly but I am kinda hoping to be a charting whizz by the time I get that elusive :bfp: you gonna let FF pin your O this cycle or are you just gonna keep your lones there? I think that's ace! I still wouldn't know how to do that... I don't get how it shows you that your :af: is on the way though that's the only problem, this is my first full cycle temping and the highest temps that I have recorded have all been when I have had my :af:

Once my temps have been up for 3 days, I'll let FF take over. Psychologically I just needed the lines today :winkwink:

I don't get all of it either, but I think I'm getting there! I just fiddle with it a lot :haha: My temp didn't drop until the 2nd day of AF either last cycle, so that method didn't really work for me....but it did help me find out my LP was only 10 days so I can try and fix it. Now I'm just waiting to see if the vit B6 is doing any good!!

I read somewhere that if you take b6 you need to balance with b12! Such a confusing confusing state of mind I was taking a b vit complex you see and then I read on here tha b6 needs to be balanced out with b12! :growlmad: I just can't figure anything out! I have the 90 days as a year is a lot to commit to if you expect to be preggers! Don't you think? I'll just keep buying 3 months worth! I really am hoping this month or next month is my month. I am having a break in March and April you see - can't afford a christmas baby!

If it's a Christmas baby, people will buy everything for you as a pressie :winkwink:

I just got the 3 month membership too - I keep getting random VIP days added so I'm doing quite well! The lady who advised me on the vit B6 said that I should take a vit B complex alongside it, so that's what I've been doing!

Really hope this is your month...if we've done it this month the baby will be due on October 9th. Eeek!

Ha! I look at the due date calendar too :) I would be due on October the 3rd if i've done it this month... Oh Katie perhaps we will be bump buddies. Have you heard from Kelly? I'm off to go see her now as she started clomid didn't she?

No - not heard from Kelly in ages!! I should pop by and see her too...

It would be so cool if we were bump buddies too!! Yay for October babies :dance:

I want one this month or next month as i don't think we will try in March! I just can't do it I have a friend with a December birthday and she hates it! I can't inflict that on another human being! We are resuming our baby quest in May (Feb DD) so I would much rather get preggo this cycle or next! I think November is a cool birthday a bit of a boost before christmas lol...

I would love a Christmas baby!! I would love any baby...:haha: I see what you're saying about a December birthday, but I can't really afford to give away any more months at my age :blush:

I'd love any baby too, we're not going to stop trying until we get that :bfp: so hopefully it's sooner rather than later :haha:

It's either PMA or I get stressed out, so I'm going with teh PMA :rofl:

It is indeed. No doubt the PMA will dwindle the longer it takes to get my :bfp: but right now I'm just thinking I will NOT get a +ve OPK before Thursday, I WILL Ov Monday next week at the latest, and when I test on the 3rd it WILL be a :bfp: :rofl:

Thanks! OH just text me, he's taken Friday off! :happydance:

He doesn't even know I should ovulate this weekend, as far as he's concerned we're just seeing how things go :rofl:

Yep thats us! :rofl:

He's definitely NTNP, thinks it will happen when it happens, I'm TTC coz I want it NOW! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->