15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Do you ovulate on your own?

How long have you been off the pill for?

I've came off the pill in September and I've ovulated at least once on my own since then.

Tbh, that's not alot of time off the pill and you're probably better off leaving things alone and letting your cycle come back normally.

It took 1 year for my cycles to return after BC and a further year for my cycles to regulate.

Hun, look I'm not trying to be mean but I doubt Chlomid is the way forward, or the AC. You need to let your body right itself. I know it means waiting, but whilst you're waiting you can just have fun and relax rather than stress TTC.

How old are you Faythe?

I've came off the pill in September and I've ovulated at least once on my own since then.

Tbh, that's not alot of time off the pill and you're probably better off leaving things alone and letting your cycle come back normally.

It took 1 year for my cycles to return after BC and a further year for my cycles to regulate.

Hun, look I'm not trying to be mean but I doubt Chlomid is the way forward, or the AC. You need to let your body right itself. I know it means waiting, but whilst you're waiting you can just have fun and relax rather than stress TTC.

How old are you Faythe?

23 :thumbup:

Look, I'm just trying to offer another view point because it just seems like you're not doing your body any favours by not letting it sort itself out :shrug:

How old are you Faythe?

23 :thumbup:

Look, I'm just trying to offer another view point because it just seems like you're not doing your body any favours by not letting it sort itself out :shrug:

I know you're just trying to help :hugs:....but the thing is Faythe, I'm 33. I'll be 34 this year. I don't have the luxury of time to try and let my body sort itself out - if I did I would definitely take advantage of it. I've spent the last 15 years having a very successful career, have found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and we've just bought our dream house by the sea. A child is the only thing missing, and if someone came along and told me I had to do a star jump every 10 mins for the next 2 weeks in order to get pregnant I would do it. It may well be that the various supplements I'm taking are hindering rather than helping my cycle....it may be that they're not and I'm just having a random anovulatory cycle. But either way I need to find out. And if there's anything a doctor can give me to help then I'm gonna take it. If I had been ready at the age of 23 to have a baby, I probably would have let nature take it's course too.

katie i know exactly how u feel! i'm 32 and if i had to drink my own pee to get a baby i would lol!! bn told to let ur body sort itself out is v frustratin go to ur gp and cry and make a fool outta urself if u have to!! how long r u off bc?x

i have to agree with you Katie, i definitely understand where you are coming from especially as you have told me you want more than 1 baby! x x

I'm only 25 and I am not letting nature take it's time. I guess that I have waited for almost a year to get our wish of a baba but I personally don't see any problem with giving nature a helping hand :hugs:

When we first started trying and nothing was happening everyone told me I was being impatient and that I just had to relax :wacko: I think I am living proof that unfortunately sometimes time does not heal all, I think it is all down to the individual though.

katie i know exactly how u feel! i'm 32 and if i had to drink my own pee to get a baby i would lol!! bn told to let ur body sort itself out is v frustratin go to ur gp and cry and make a fool outta urself if u have to!! how long r u off bc?x

I came off the pill in September, which I know isn't very long in the grand scheme of things. I'm not going to the GP because I'm not pregnant - I'm going because I want to start to try to get pregnant and at the minute I can't.

I'm hoping the GP is going to be sympathetic - it is a woman, but she is quite young too!

Thanks for the support :hugs:

:hugs:

You tell your GP if they don't help you then they'll have me to answer to :gun:

:thumbup:

xxx

I would do anything for a baby too, and I know I wouldn't be waiting if I was in your position Katie, in fact I would have been to the doctor before now!

fxd mine said she wud start off with blood tests in march i've bn ttc since sept as well! my friend came off bc in sept 09 and it took almost a year for her first af but she wasnt worried but even so i think she still thought it was frustratin.

Stick to your guns, read up on latest guidelines and protocols so if she starts trying to fob you off you have something to back you up. Oh and make sure you drop in that you will be speaking to your local PCT about the outcome and that will scare up some results ;)

I'm really hoping I don't have to get all militant! I don't think it's an unreasonable request...it's not as if I've turned up on cd29 saying 'Sort this out - I'm late!'

I've got a valuation straight after so I really hope she gives me good news!

fxd mine said she wud start off with blood tests in march i've bn ttc since sept as well! my friend came off bc in sept 09 and it took almost a year for her first af but she wasnt worried but even so i think she still thought it was frustratin.

Good luck with the blood tests. Maybe that's what they'll tell me too! I can't wait a year!!

we're at the 6 month mark so she will prob do the test as they are just simple blood tests at day 3 and day 21 of ur cycle to see if ur ovulating. i know ur having a long cycle. what vits and supps r u takin

we're at the 6 month mark so she will prob do the test as they are just simple blood tests at day 3 and day 21 of ur cycle to see if ur ovulating. i know ur having a long cycle. what vits and supps r u takin

I started taking Agnus Castus on cd36 (now on cd54). I've been taking Pregnacare Conception since I came off the pill in September and this cycle I've been taking 1000mg of EPO daily (for EWCM) and vit B6 to try and lengthen my 10 day LP.

I took soy cd3-7 this cycle too - I think I'll give that a miss in the future!

I'm really hoping I don't have to get all militant! I don't think it's an unreasonable request...it's not as if I've turned up on cd29 saying 'Sort this out - I'm late!'

I've got a valuation straight after so I really hope she gives me good news!

Fingers crossed she plays ball! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->