15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

You can get a couple of home tests you know - one for SA & one for FSH (or something like that) the SA on is about £15-£20 and the womens one only a couple of £, try access diagnostics - I'm gonna get them - just to see.

xx

I was gonna get a FSH one just to make sure that I was ok but I really don't want to know just now. I suspect that everything is fine and I am just being a :brat: I wanted to be pregnant and holding a baby by now! I think that with FF and OPK's I am sure to be ovulating and that is surely all that matters RE: female fertility? My cycles are regular enough and stuff (this is the longest one I have EVER had - and I reckon that's down to the presure this month of temping etc etc)... I :shrug: I dunno Lisa - I will see how I get on in the next 3 months (that will be 6 cycles TTC)... Do you have a game plan? I am happy to try for longer than a year as I know this can really take time but I reckon March 2012 is my cut off for 'naturally' ttc... We'll see though :)

Well me and oh have been trying for 16 cycles now. He's finally agreed to cut down on his drinking and I have ordered a sa online for him. I've been temping & doing opks for only 3 months but I am pretty sure I am ovulating, just a little later than I used to think, so I'm still hopeful for a natural conception. This is going to sound bad but I am also going to go to the walk in centre on Thursday to get checked for sti such as chlamidya which can cause fertility problems. I've been with oh for 8 years now but before that we both had other partners and well you never know.

I've never had any symptoms and have never even suffered from thrush but I want to rule everything out I suppose. Once I have done all these tests, depending on the results will determine whether we approach the docs next month or give it a few more cycles of :sex: at the right times now :rofl:
x

Well me and oh have been trying for 16 cycles now. He's finally agreed to cut down on his drinking and I have ordered a sa online for him. I've been temping & doing opks for only 3 months but I am pretty sure I am ovulating, just a little later than I used to think, so I'm still hopeful for a natural conception. This is going to sound bad but I am also going to go to the walk in centre on Thursday to get checked for sti such as chlamidya which can cause fertility problems. I've been with oh for 8 years now but before that we both had other partners and well you never know.

I've never had any symptoms and have never even suffered from thrush but I want to rule everything out I suppose. Once I have done all these tests, depending on the results will determine whether we approach the docs next month or give it a few more cycles of :sex: at the right times now :rofl:
x

Oops double post & it had to be about sti's didn't it :rofl:
:blush:

Don't worry about it Lisa! I had the all clear from my GUM clinic last week :blush: I figured better safe than sorry - I have been with my OH for 6 years and he had an STI check about 2 years ago (he had achey balls) and I still went! As long as you have slept with other people in the past there is a chance of it... But you can also buy chlamydia tests online you know!! Did I tell you all I tested and got :bfn: this morning? :cry:

Noooooooo :sad2: how many DPO are you??

Oohhhh online clamidya tests *goes to look* :haha:

xxx

I am 12dpo today af due the day after tomorrow...

It is free at the gum clinic and they test for other things not just chlamydia! Something for you to think about....

V true, yeah think I would like to get completely checked out, 12dpo is still sometimes too early, got my fingers n toes crossed for you.

xx

Thanks... I'm spotting though so probably is :witch: just putting her make up on! Sigh. On the upside, my conceive plus should be here all ready for next cycle! :thumbup:

Glad you are looking at the positives even if the bitchy :witch: shows up, but it's not over until she does.

Lots of :dust: to you
xxx

Thanks... I think it will happen, so far! Lol. I know there seems to be nothing else ao :shrug: we'll see. I just took my temp and it's almost a degree more than this morning so that could also be good. Anything goes though with this ttc stuff doesn't it? Anyways if she's gonna show I only hope she hurries up! So I can get on with next cycle...

Thanks... I think it will happen, so far! Lol. I know there seems to be nothing else ao :shrug: we'll see. I just took my temp and it's almost a degree more than this morning so that could also be good. Anything goes though with this ttc stuff doesn't it? Anyways if she's gonna show I only hope she hurries up! So I can get on with next cycle...

i think your temps looks rather good...good luck :flower:

Thanks. My spotting may have stopped, with the oh though and he spent actually know I pee on sticks, check my cervix, tissue paper & pants religiously so I'll check again and see what my temperature says tomorrow :shrug: who knows...

Great news about the referal hun!! At least they're not making you wait ages before having to see someone! :hugs:

On a side note...I wouldn't waste any time in trying to conceive. You may be lucky and fall quickly (fingers crossed and praying for this) however there is always the chance it may take a while and you'll be so angry with yourself if you'd hung about waiting cycle after cycle for your body to get in line and it might not do it on it's own! You've really done the right thing and rather get it sorted asap so you'll be closer to holding that first bubby of yours in your arms!!

Also wanted to point out that my cousin had her first at 35 and second at 37 and both are healthy boys. Two friends started at 35 and have also each had two healthy babies (all under 3) and are now 37 and 38 years old! xx

Thanks katie! My temps stay high into af I think because last cycle they were (I got my thermometer one day before :af:), bit I suppose any ttc-er lives in hope til the :witch: shows.

How you feeling? Better about it all :awww:? I suppose I'd feel better for just talking to a professional about it...

I feel much better knowing that something is getting sorted....I was sure they would just tell me to go away and wait for my body to get back to normal.

The doc also said it was fine to carry on taking what I'm taking...EPO, Agnus Castus and vit B6...if I wanted. He thought they didn't make any difference either way :dohh: but if it made me feel better then carry on. He also thought the soy wouldn't have made any difference either way. The only thing he said was vital was folic acid, and when I said I had Pregnacare Conception he was happy with that.

I had thought about knocking the temping on the head until AF showed if (if she ever does :dohh:)......but I quite like it!

I like temping too... I don't think my temps for :af: are reliable, so for the first two days of :af: I'm gonna not do it and sleep continuously for longer :happydance:. I think it's dead cool for ya, even if it turns out to just be a placebo effect :thumbup: I think you'll have a :baby: in no time! Fx'd...

I have the joy of FIFA tonight... Boring.

I'd keep on with the temping just in case something happens of it's own accord, then you can go armed with an up to date chart when you see the FS.

I know it's not quite what you hoped for, but at least he didn't fob you off and tell you to wait for things to regulate themselves. Hopefully it won't be long. Just think, this next time next year we could be meeting for coffee with our own little ones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->