15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I've got PES 2010 tonight Jaynie :(

Rachael - I really hope so. We're not officially 'trying' at the moment (eg not timing BD) so it would be nice if I had an 'accident'!!

Nothing really to report this morning....except an interesting observation.

Since Thermometer-gate, and I've been taking my temp the right way, my temperatures have been really steady. Fancy that :dohh:

Morning Katie.

Fancy that! Mine are all over the place regardless :haha:

Since Thermometer-gate, and I've been taking my temp the right way, my temperatures have been really steady. Fancy that :dohh:

LOL - Was thinking of you this morning when I took my temps - how did you tell that the temp has stopped changing? I can't see the temp when I have in my mouth (I tried going cross eyed and everything!)! Maybe your thermometer is longer?

Well Katie, maybe now that you have a plan, the stress levels will go down and AF will rear her ugly head. We hope. I'm praying for you hon!!

LOL - Was thinking of you this morning when I took my temps - how did you tell that the temp has stopped changing? I can't see the temp when I have in my mouth (I tried going cross eyed and everything!)! Maybe your thermometer is longer?

I can kinda see it out of the corner of my eye....I can't see what the temp is but I can see it stop moving.

So OH didn't do his SA today.....:nope:

Stage fright apparently. He's promised to do it before work tomorrow....I've said I'll help if necessary :blush:

Awww bless him, it must be hard (no pun intended :haha:)

GL to him tomorrow :hugs:

xxx

Hi Katie. I think men find that bit very scary. I remember when I said to my husband we might need him to do that he begged me to first 'try' again for another month or two. In the end we didn't need him to do it, but good luck either way xx :hugs:

Oh Katie... I am sorry for you Hun, have you tried to reason has he said he is scared? I can't imagine that you are unapproachable, it's a bit out of order if he isn't giving you a reason or talking it through with you!!

I've booked my docs tomorrow Lisa, gonna tell them we are ttc and stuff in case I need their help in a year's time!

Men are terrified of the idea that they might have something wrong with their swimmers. I'm telling you, TERRIFIED. They must know they can reproduce, it's in the core of their being. Besides, they're generally a lot less into going to doctors.

Oh, just thought I'd tell you, the other day I saw a few VERY long, what seemed like anovulatory charts of 70 days and more with ovulation still occurring later on and BFPs!! Don't give up on this cycle! :) I was checking it for myself, because I also tend to have long ones, I wanted to see if there's hope for those who ovulate very late.

His excuse this morning is that he didn't have time as he was getting ready for work and he didn't have time. Which is why I wanted him to do it yesterday, so he could do it in his own time rather than against the clock :growlmad: He said he would do it tomorrow, but that's no good because I've got to take my car to the dealers to be looked at at 8.30am.

Every day he doesn't do this is another day I'm losing. And it's not as if I'm still in the running - we haven't DTD since last Sunday (so 10 days ago) :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->