15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

its strange isnt it? i was born with red hair but it went darker when i was about 2, my dad also had red hair before it went gray and Philips mam and nana have red hair, i would of loved Ava to have the older boys colour and calebs curls. here is a pic of caleb with his eyes open lol!
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5416757476_4b69838294.jpg
04/02/2011 by triciak02, on Flickr

your little one's are GORGEOUS!

thank you. im really trying to concentrate on them this evening, it helps me to see what i have instead of what i've lost, if that makes sense! lol

Congrats Katie - things are looking up for you! :hugs:

temps are looking good struth, when are you testing?
:)

I have already been testing on and off (I've become a bit of a POAS addict). I did a clearblue digi today and it was negative. I have no idea how long my LP is though so it is just a matter of waiting it out - plus my temp this morning was a bit of a dodgy one. I didn't sleep well and have a cold so I think that it is probably falsely high.

Will try and wait until Sunday (15dpo) before I test again assuming that the :witch: hasn't got me - although I said yesterday that I would wait until Saturday but tested today anyway :rofl:!

its strange isnt it? i was born with red hair but it went darker when i was about 2, my dad also had red hair before it went gray and Philips mam and nana have red hair, i would of loved Ava to have the older boys colour and calebs curls. here is a pic of caleb with his eyes open lol!
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5416757476_4b69838294.jpg
04/02/2011 by triciak02, on Flickr

your little one's are GORGEOUS!

Aren't they? Sorry to hear of your loss 3boys :hugs:

I'm 3DPO :happydance: And we managed to BD at the right time!!

I don't think I'm in with a shot, but I'm so pleased that there's at least some light at the end of the tunnel!

Halle(BLOODY)lujah Katie...about time. I felt sad you kept up the monthly BFP tallies & didn't even get a chance to claim a spot yourself.

I keep checking up on this thread...hooray for you. Good luck :dust: xx

Thanks Daisy :hugs: It was starting to get me down too - I'm over the moon I can test on at least one of the threads! :dohh:

I can't believe I'm 4DPO - temp is still up, but no symptoms at all :winkwink:

Hey Katie!!

I am 4 DPO too! We can go through our TWW together:)

On my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms until I was about 7/8 weeks PG. x x

Hey Katie!!

I am 4 DPO too! We can go through out TTW together:)

On my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms until I was about 7/8 weeks PG. x x

Hi Nicki :hi: A 2WW buddy!! I don't expect to feel anything just yet - bit of nausea might make me feel better...but I can wait until 7DPO for that I guess :haha:

I want to POAS already!! hehe I know it would be completely pointless!

I have been taking vit B this month so I hope my LP has at least increased a day. It was 10/11 days last month.

When are you planning on testing. I am hoping to hold out to valentines day if the witch doesn't get me first. We should only be 13DPO, but I don't think I can hold out much longer than that considering I want to POAS already! Mind you that might make for a crap Valentines day. lol

I'm not testing until Feb 20, which will be 18DPO....I want to be good and pregnant :thumbup:

OMG OMG OMG - I'm away for a day or two and all manner of things has happened. Firstly trisha I am so sorry to hear about your m/c I know how much you love & want your little baby :hugs: and your children are soooo beautiful :thumbup:

katie, congrats on the job :yipee: when do you start? I am sooooo pleased for you :kiss: and :dance: :dance: :dance: for being 4dpo and :sex: with mal at the right time... Go you!!

Now for an update on me, I was due to ov this weekend, probably Sunday however I had a dark opk on Tuesday (although I wouldn't have called it positive) but I've had temp rises from then & ff has said I'm 3dpo. I'm still a bit skeptical as it's so early compared to other months, and I have taken my last 3 temps at different times due to shift work, but I've adjusted them and used the lowest temp out of the 2 figures, and it still confirms ov... Soooo we will wait and see!

Remember I said last month you were waiting for me to ov so we could be in the tww together? Well I was right, I just got the wrong month :rofl:

I've not seen my oh to :sex: since Tuesday anyway so I'm hoping ff was right or I'm out this month

:dust: and luck to all of us
xxx

Katie :happydance: for your job I'm so pleased :kiss: might just be the uplift you need!

I have an interview monday and I was worried about ttc and a new job and I thought sod it...

I got my first high Reading on my cbfm today so exciting I'm all fertile and stuff! Booming! :happydance: I dtd this morning to celebrate and forgot my conceive plus :dohh:

Well done Mystic Lisa :rofl: so when will you be testing? On the Feb testers thread you've got the 20th, but will you do it earlier now?

Ha ha Jaynie :haha: I forgot to use Conceive Plus too!!

Well, ff says the 16th but I'm still really skeptical, I've done 2 opks today & again not positive but darker than 2 days ago... oh this is all so confusing!
I guess tomorrows temp will give more of an indication & do you think the moderators will let me change my username to Mysticlisa?? I might make a few bob :rofl:
xx

Well, ff says the 16th but I'm still really skeptical, I've done 2 opks today & again not positive but darker than 2 days ago... oh this is all so confusing!
I guess tomorrows temp will give more of an indication & do you think the moderators will let me change my username to Mysticlisa?? I might make a few bob :rofl:
xx

I think it's definitely worth looking into :rofl: Your dates for me were a bit wonky, but I'd pay you!! :rofl: What was it you said....a boy in October? FF says due date for this cycle is October 25th!

:shock: OMG imagine if I was right lol... I'd be a bit freaked out haha - would be really chuffed for you but freaked out!

I wonder how people realise that they 'feel' things & it's not just more than a guess??

hmmmm :headspin:

x

Congratulations on the job! I am in Edinburgh, i can get on bnb on my phone lol x

Katie - well it looks like I'm with you back in the 2WW. I took the OPK override off FF and it now says that I am 4dpo - the same as you. Not sure we covered it though :-( This is my third '2WW' this cycle so I'm beginning to get mildy frustrated with my body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->