15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Katie - I get tired in the LP whether i'm pregnant or not think maybe progesterone has it's own 'symptoms'and they mirror symptoms of early pregnancy!

I have a job interview at 10 today :wacko: hopefully we both get jobs and get preggo! That would be well fun!

What car did you get? If your old comapny keep some money they should like a required time to have given it you back by etc etc... It's shocking really!

I hope you are well this fine Monday :thumbup: gonna spy your chart just now and see what's a cracking with it!

To be fair, I get tired all the time!

Good luck with your job interview Jaynie! What's it for?

The car is a Fiat Seicento that a colleague is getting rid of. She's only charged me £100!

It's an admin job which is good! You know where you stand with admin (my first job was admin) and with the job market the way it is here (it's picking up but it has been so hard to just find a job to even apply for) I have been majorly concerned with the hours I will end up working (don't really want evenings/weekends with the OH doing OT and stuff) so it's perfect Monday - Friday 9 - 5 :happydance:

That's a bargain! I have a nissan micra ready for when I pass my test (I took one while I could afford it and now I have to wait til I have the funds) but I thought that was a bargain at £500 but £100 :shock: well in :thumbup:

You got any other symptoms? I am still 'high' on my monitor. Gonna start OPK's today :happydance: and I used my conceive plus last night :thumbup: it's good innit?! I hope I O on time this month!

Morning Katie!!

Chart is looking fab! when will you start testing??

:dust: x

Not until 20 Feb...which will be 18DPO :coffee: AF is due on Saturday though, going by my LP of 10 days last cycle.

Oooohhh I hope she stays away. I'm due on the 16th now but I'm on holiday until the 19th. Soooo if she doesn't arrive for me i'll be testing with you :yipee:
xxx

Not until 20 Feb...which will be 18DPO :coffee: AF is due on Saturday though, going by my LP of 10 days last cycle.

yeah i would hold out until then as well, my lp was 10 days and my tests didnt start to show until i was about 5 - 6 days late so would have been 15 16 dpo. Also the cheap ebay strips didnt show for me until after the digital and they are supposed to be more sensitive as well x

Morning!

Your chart is looking good! If you see any more cars for £100 let me know, I've realised how much I've missed the freedom of having a car this weekend :rofl:

I thought by 7DPO I would have at least had some symptoms. I've got a bit of cramp today but nothing to make me excited :dohh:

At least my temps are still high....even higher today!

Woohoo katies temps :yipee: :yipee:
mine have been pretty much static, I'm beginning to think my thermometer is broken :rofl:
xxx

How come you've got the blank circles? Are you temping at different time? Try the temperature corrector and see if that comes out any better :shrug:

Of course, it could be that your temps are just the same...:haha:

hun i never have "symptoms" until im about 6wks. Before that everything that happens is the same as when af comes minus the blood! Apart from tiredness.

Hi

Katie, excellent news on the ovulation .... good temps too!!

The last two of my cycles I had every single pregnancy symptom going the :witch: still arrived, I dont think lack of symptoms tells you anything unfortunately!! Plus if cd 6 was an implantation dip you probably wouldnt have any symptoms yet anyway!!

Keep up that PMA and take care of yourself chick!!

xxxx

How come you've got the blank circles? Are you temping at different time? Try the temperature corrector and see if that comes out any better :shrug:

Of course, it could be that your temps are just the same...:haha:

Yeah I have to do shift work occasionally and fri & sat I was up at 5am, mon & tue were 6am rather than the usual 7am. I've left them in at the lowest temps I got as ff was already saying that I ovd 4 days earlier than normal and I didn't want to give it any extra help to come to that conclusion if you know what I mean. :haha:
as long as they stay up, they can stay as straight as callum best for all I care :rofl:

when do you start your new job?
Xx

Katie - I'm 7dpo too and the only symptom I have is sore bbs. I think this is a :witch: symptoms rather than a pregnancy symptom though - I've had it since 2dpo. Other than that - nothing :-(

Ha ha Lisa I like that saying!!!!

Katie - i havent had a chance to play any more, still havent quite finished the first case yet! I was going to do it when i wake really early at the weekend but i managed a lie in both days!! Will probably do some more later when husband is at :football:

Did you get the other two??

xxx

Hi

wooohooo :happydance::happydance: you have an implanatation dip!!! wow i am so excited!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->