15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Katie - well it looks like I'm with you back in the 2WW. I took the OPK override off FF and it now says that I am 4dpo - the same as you. Not sure we covered it though :-( This is my third '2WW' this cycle so I'm beginning to get mildy frustrated with my body!

I know how you feel struth :hugs: I'm learning to not take anything for granted so soon after coming off the pill. xx

It's Sunday....:dohh: I guess the main thing is that my temperature is still rising :happydance:

Still no symptoms whatsoever at 5DPO, although yesterday I did have loads of creamy CM.....:shrug:

Hi I look forward to meeting and chating with you all!! We are TTC and have been for about 2 years now I'm a BC screw up :[ I just started taking vitex wednesday this week! I was wondering if anyone had any success stories if so how long were you on vitex?! I'm hoping for a 2011 winter baby!! Our fingers are crossed! Good luck to you all on your BFP!

Hi I look forward to meeting and chating with you all!! We are TTC and have been for about 2 years now I'm a BC screw up :[ I just started taking vitex wednesday this week! I was wondering if anyone had any success stories if so how long were you on vitex?! I'm hoping for a 2011 winter baby!! Our fingers are crossed! Good luck to you all on your BFP!

:hi: Thanks for popping into the thread! You'll hear plenty of horror stories on here about the pill! I took vitex for a little while earlier on in my cycle (if you can be bothered to read through the whole thing :rofl:) and got my first positive opk a few days later....I didn't actually ovulate and I stopped taking it - stopped taking everything - and have eventually ov'd on cd63.

Good luck!

Katie I was up at 6 for temping and then tossed and turned and then finally got up at 7! No good on a Sunday is it? :nope:
Good news on the tepms front... Gonna check out your chart now :) I am getting close to O and you hopefully getting closer to :bfp: or :witch: (I never thought the :witch: could be a good thing in TTC)

Babystardust :hugs: welcome! I hope that you get your :bfp: soon 2 years? Jees, BC really did mess you up? :growlmad: they don't mention this at school do they? :nope:

Hey girls,
I got another high temp today too but still no symptoms for me either (apart from a little diarrea (sp) and an empty tummy feeling like I'm hungry (but I don't feel like eating) so either I'm ill which is causing the temp rise :haha: or maybe the pregnacare has caused me to ov earlier :shrug: who knows.

I hope I have ovd earlier though cos we haven't :sex: since Tuesday. My oh has been away and he came home yest so we went bowling with friends. He didn't play well (not that any of us are any good though lol) so he got in a big sulk and I spent the whole evening trying to talk him out of it. We ended up having a big row & he slept in the spare room!
He's such a child sometimes grrrrr :brat:

good luck with the ov soon firstbaby, hope you catch the eggy and :hi: babystardust I hope you don't have to wait much longer for your :bfp:
xxx

Thanks Lisa! I hope you O'd early... It looks like you did! I think I will O on my normal day - CD15 but last cycle I was messed up and O'd 4 days late! :growlmad: I hated that but hopefully this month i'll be closer to my usual day!

Lisa your OH is not the only one that can be stupid and childish I think it's a lot of men my OH sulks, goes quiet, gets moody about something that he knew was happening! Sigh!

:dust: for you and O ing early and catching the egg :happydance:

Katie - those temps are looking good! SO much higher than the rest of the chart! They must be reassuring?

Lisa40 - oh dear, men and their egos :hugs: Do you think that pregnacare can actually bring on O then?! That might explain my O - I started taking it about 8 days ago.

:hugs:
thanks firstbaby, I wouldn't have minded if it was just us, I know he's soooo competetive and I just ignore it, but we were out with my friends from work and he was just stood there not talking to anyone & giving one word answers to anyone who spoke to him!
The atmosphere was just awkward, He's downstairs now & I'm in bed wondering what to say to him when I get up. I'm gonna have to get up soon cos I'm starting to get hungry :rofl:
glad to hear it's not just him though :thumbup:
xx

Struth - it's the only thing I've taken that could affect me I think, I started taking it in nov (towards the end) & my dec cycle came forward by 1 day, both ov & whole cycle & then after another month my ov date is another 4 days sooner.
It may have helped you ovulate, it may do more when you've been taking it longer, it's got b vits in and other supplements, and I'm sure the scientists behind it must add each thing for a reason so who knows :shrug:
I hope it does some positive things for you too
xxx

I've been taking Pregnacare Conception every day since October 23....and look what's happened to me :haha:

:rofl: Ah - I see!!!

Perhaps in my case it is a complete consequence then!!

oh wow! look at your temps, you must be thrilled!

Good, Katie! awesome! hope you get your :bfp:
what are your plans for the FS now?

Good, Katie! awesome! hope you get your :bfp:
what are your plans for the FS now?

Well my doctors appt is on 21 Feb and I'll still be going. If I get my BFP I'll need to see him anyway, but even if I don't, a 73 day cycle is not right and needs to be fixed! I guess I'll just see what he says. We've still got the hurdle of OH's SA results to get over yet....:dohh:

I gotcha. YES, a 73-day cycle is way too long. I hope that you can move forward with better cycles :) Maybe the doc will hurry up and give you something to bring forward AF if needed. Keep us posted honey :)

I don't think it's a symptom - I'm just really tired.

I managed to buy a car yesterday - or at least reserve it until I can pay for it and the insurance at the end of the month :dohh: That's the worst thing about leaving my current job - the company car - and they take £500 off my final wage until they've checked that I've not wrecked it. God alone knows when I'll get that back. That's our mortgage payment!

But at least now I'll have a car to get me to my new job!

:hi: Katie

they did that to me too and it was a month until I got it back, but could have been worse, when do you leave then? & when does the new job start. I'm having to call in sick today, I don't feel too bad but got a bit of an upset tummy & a headache & just basically don't feel like it today. I've not been off sick since July so I don't do it all the time.

When does Mal get his sa results?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"