15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Hi

wooohooo :happydance::happydance: you have an implanatation dip!!! wow i am so excited!! xx

Stop encouraging me to get my hopes up :haha:

I haven't managed to get hold of them Clo_mid. I'll resume the search when I get round to finishing the first one.

I start my new job on 7 March. My temping is going to go t*ts up as well as I could literally have any shift - they're open 24 hours. Oh well, maybe it won't matter :winkwink:

Im hoping you will have confirmed your pregnancy before you start! Im having my D&C tomorrow so i can officially come back to ttc!

Oooooo you start your new job on my birthday! I hope that's a lucky day for you :D xxx

after all you went through this month you deserve a positive pregnancy test! x x

Hi

wooohooo :happydance::happydance: you have an implanatation dip!!! wow i am so excited!! xx

Stop encouraging me to get my hopes up :haha:

I haven't managed to get hold of them Clo_mid. I'll resume the search when I get round to finishing the first one.

I start my new job on 7 March. My temping is going to go t*ts up as well as I could literally have any shift - they're open 24 hours. Oh well, maybe it won't matter :winkwink:

sorry but your temps are so good i cant help it!

i have a good feeling about this month for you xx

i have to agree with Britt.... your temps are really good Katie!!

Katie, if it's any consolation, I never had any symptoms until about 10 DPO... that was just me though. Either way I was totally convinced I was out because I had less symptoms than the other times. Ended up being a BFP! :) Good luck!!!!

Katie, if it's any consolation, I never had any symptoms until about 10 DPO... that was just me though. Either way I was totally convinced I was out because I had less symptoms than the other times. Ended up being a BFP! :) Good luck!!!!

Now you're giving me hope as well :dohh:

Nothing wrong with a bit of PMA :thumbup: - my cat jumped on my boob before & I thought... "ooohhhh sore boob - must be a symptom" :rofl:

xx

I have watery cm this morning - doesn't that usually mean that AF is on the way? :cry: I've put it in FF and it's not even sure I've ov'd any more!

Huge row with OH this morning. Told him to get out and not come back.

Not necessarily Katie :hugs:

What have you rowed about? Hope you can sort things out :hugs:

The usual....money. I earn more than him anyway, as well as doing bits on the side to earn some extra cash, and he's flipped out because I said I would sell some PS3 games (that technically are mine anyway) to cover the cost of my petrol for doing my mystery shops this week. Apparently, I'm 'not allowed' to do the mystery shopping if it costs me money to do it.....Talk about red rag to a bull.

Ahhh money. I hate that stuff! He can't stop you doing the mystery shopping if it's to bring in extra money surely? Men :wacko:

He can't stop me doing the mystery shopping anyway! I don't get it - if I get £30 for some old games and it allows me to drive to Sunderland and back a couple of times and make over £100, surely that's good business? Am I wrong?

I'm foaming! Of course.....this could all be PMT.....

:hugs: I wouldn't worry too much about ff though, I put in that I had watery cm today just to see what it did as I am very sure I have ovulated, and it did the same thing to me. I think it's just covering it's back.

As for Mal, :growlmad: I do mystery shops too & don't they realise that you have to pay the money before you get it back?? :shrug: men hey!

Xxx

Makes good business sense to me......

I'd be foaming too. And Faith agrees.... she's laid with her head on my laptop (she's one of my cat's) :haha:

He didn't complain about the free pizza the other night, or the meal we're going for in a couple of weeks, or the stay in a hotel....

:hi: lisa - sore boob is a sore boob in my book Cat induced or not :thumbup:

Katie what a random thing to be mad about sounds like he's got PMS to me :rofl: he sounds so similar to my OH not that I can see that being something we argue about but if he is antything like my OH on another day the selling of the games wouldn't be such a big deal?! I have to laugh at my OH (after I don't speak to him for a while and then shout)... It sounds very good business to me! I wish I had a driving license :-k. I still have my FX'd for your :bfp: this cycle :dust:

3boys - thinking of you today lovely :flower: - think of the positives and you can always have a whinge here :kiss:

My cycles have changed since TTC and it's doing my nut in... I know when my OH is working overtime and what days are better i.e. likely to produce positive results and I can't plan because my O date changes from month to month :growlmad:

:hi: everyone else :hi: gonna spy some charts now see where you are all up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->