15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Mine was very faint on ic 10dpo, nice line on Frer 10dpo. Good luck Lisa.

Oooooohhh my hopes are slightly raised again lol... Probably not a good thing, but it's nice to dream for another day :rofl:
xx

p.s. i did a frer at 11 dpo and it was bfn!

Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated tomorrow x

Lisa - are you def gonna test tomorrow? Shall we have a testing pact? Synchronise watches and all that :haha:

ooohh that sounds like a good plan, cant wait to see the results! x x

Haha yeah let's do that, the only thing is I'll have to do it at about 7am (just after I temp) cos I'm catching a flight at half 9... So if you don't mind being up on a Sunday morning at 7am then let's do it!!!

Even if I get a :bfn: again, if you get a :bfp: I'll be ecstatic :yipee:

xxx

im gonna give up my sunday morning lie in to see those results! lol

I'll be doing it at 6.30am...which is when I temp. So I'll be up waiting for your result.

I think even if this is it, tomorrow will be an BFN though.....too early.

Haha -awww don't get your hopes up too high on me guys. I hope I get my :bfp: but I'm not gonna be gutted this month... I've just had my hair done & I'm off to Spain for a week, so if it's a :nope: i'll be able to have a few :wine: on my hol :thumbup:

really hope you get yours though katie... I'm not sure I could cope with watching another super long cycle :nope:

come on katies eggy :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

xxx

Well you be using a FRER Katie.

I have been testing the past few days using IC. But I was thinking on doing a FRER tommorow, or monday. I really should wait till monday as AF is "due" tommorow if I have the LF as I did last month. But I wonder if the IC are duds? lol

Good luck with the test the morning Katie. I have everything crossed for u.

The witch got me this morning. So back to cd1. :-(

:bfn: for me ladies.... Ah well, onwards & upwards! So sorry about the :witch: Nicki :sad2:

Good luck Katie :thumbup: :dust:
xxx

:bfn: for me too.....it's OK though. I still think it's too early (and we all know how me and ics don't really get on), and my temp is still really high. Don't feel like AF is on the way just yet.

Sorry AF got you nicki :hugs:

Ahhh well, still some time for both of us, so when I get back, we'll either both be pregnant :yipee: one of us :thumbup: or neither of us :sad2:

but if it's the latter we should be on similar days cycle wise which will be nice :hugs:
I presume you are going to keep this thread going... Just want to make sure I can find out all the gossip when I get back :rofl:

have a lovely Sunday and I'll see you all on Friday :hugs:
xxx

now- do I take some tests with me on hol :haha:
xx

The thread will definitely be kept going - don't worry about that!

Take some tests with you Lisa - you're not out yet, and your chart is looking really good compared to last cycle.

I'm NOT testing again until next Sunday, providing AF doesn't get me first....so there'll be news for you either way when you get back. Have a fab time :hugs: :kiss:

Sorry to hear about the :bfn:s girls but you are both right - it is probably just too early. Both of your charts are looking great. I'm sending positive vibes your ways...:hugs:

Hadn't been on since yesterday morning so loved catching up with your thread! It made me laugh out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->