15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

11DPO is far too early!! And anyway....I should use FMU.....

Pack it in Rachael!

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week, so I have to know :thumbup:

Xxx

Sowwy! :blush:

Tomorrow would be 12dpo though, and you could use FMU.......

*Hides*

I'll be checking eagerly in the morning for the result then :D x

your chart looks amazing, Katie!! I'm dying to know too. But, I can wait a few more days if you can, I'm glad I waited!!

I would be shocked if you don't get a :BFP: :) everything just seem to point to pregnancy. What does ff say? If you are pregnant, when will be your edd? :)

All I can say is I hope Sunderland win so Mal isn't grumpy tonight :rofl:

Of course I hope they win so my man is in a good mood when he gets here too :haha:

If I am pregnant (and I'm not convinced that I am....) my EDD is 25 October.

I still think it's too early to get excited - I think even if I test tomorrow it'll be BFN. Once I get past 14DPO then I'll start to hope!

You shouldn't listen to me, I'm a POAS addict :shock:

But I do think you should test, everything is looking good :)

i got my bfp at 12dpo so its possible hun! x

Did you test any earlier than that? Or was that the first day you did a test... It's just I did one this mornin :bfn: but i'm only 10-11 dpo I think. I had spotting last month at 11dpo (nothing yet) but I might only be 10 dpo too... Aggghhh the waiting is horrible lol
xxx

:blush:i tested everyday from 7dpo:blush: sometimes twice a day! lol! 11dpo i had a bfn, 12 dpo i thought i had a negative and went back to bed, when i got up again, there was a faint line, i was so excited and nervous i did another straight away and seen that the faint line was there at about 1 min i just hadn't waited enough the first time as normally when i test af is late and line shows up straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->