15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Your temps are looking good Katie! I have my FX'd that your :witch: is going to take a 9 month holiday!

My temps have taken a dive and I am spotting so I think I might be out :cry: (I know I'm not until she comes with true force but I just have 'the feeling')!

I know that 'feeling' it's the same one I had last week when I spotted :hugs:

Hopefully this isn't AF :hugs:

Same here! I spot and then feel I am out however it doesn't have to be like that for everyone FX'd for you!

wooohooo how exciting temps still strong :happydance: :happydance:

this is looking great for you!!

Hope this is it!!
xx

Uh-oh....lots of watery cm tonight :(

Mal's SA results might be back next week, otherwise it's the week after.

I've read that it's a sign for lots of people. To be honest I can't remember the last time I had AF whether I had watery cm or not....:dohh: I'll check my chart.

Hopefully not hun, got my fingers crossed for you.

Keep us posted :thumbup: & good luck for the SA results, hope you dont need them :yipee:

xx

11DPO!! I've made it without any spotting or sign of AF at all!!

Last cycle I spotted at 8DPO and then again at 10DPO but nothing at all this time.

I'm still totally symptom free though, apart from a bit of cramp (which could mean AF) and this awful exhaustion - I can hardly keep my eyes open!!

:yipee: for 11dpo :dance:

I think I'm gonna be out, I caved lol & took a test this mornin at 10/11 dpo. I know it's still early but it was sooooo white I coulda painted my walls with it :rofl:

:dust: to you katie

xxx

Your chart is looking great Katie!!!

I had some spotting yesterday and my temp dropped again this morning. A few cramps today so I think she is on her way. Another BFN this morning too!

Katie - good luck to you and lots of :dust: being sent your way!

Hopefully 8 dpo was your imp dip so you probably wouldnt have that many symptoms yet anyway!

Look forward to more updates!! xxx

Looking great Katie - I so hope that your temps stay high and that AF stays away!

GL :dust:

Wow Katie....Mhhh, I know you said you wouldn't but I tested 10dpo and got a BFP. I think this might be IT for you :)

i dont want to get your hopes up but i cant help thinking your pregnant as well, especially with that tiredness and those cramps.

Looks like we are all looking forward to Katie testing on the 20th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->