15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Sorry about the :witch: for those she got, and sorry baout the :bfn: for Lisa and Katie, hopesfully it is just way too early x

sorry abot the bfn's hopefully its just too early

The important thing is that I've made it to (at least) 13DPO. Which is 3 days better than last cycle!!

thats true and a positive way to look at it! (((hugs)))

Yes that is really good. I was hoping that the B vits would help increase my LP, but it was still 11 days. I know that is not terrible, but I would still prefer 12/13. I am going to carry on taking them as I read sometimes it takes a couple of months to have any effect.

Steering clear of the soy this month though.

I really hope is not the wicked witch for you Katie, but if it then at least you have increase your LP! We can be cycle buddies as you will only be a day or two behind me. And if you don't take that evil soy either again hopefully your cycle will be much shorter next time.

One thing I have notice with AF this month - its much heavier than the past two month - more like before I was on birth control, - so maybe my body is getting back to normal again.

No more soy for me either Nicki!! You're on - love to be your cycle buddy! (Did you see how long this cycle has been for me though lol....do you know what you'e letting yourself in for? :rofl:)

Hopefully its not the witch, but if it is at least your lp is longer? Hugs xxx

Loving your positive attitude Katie. Let's hope its not the :witch: though.

Hi katie, just wanted to say hello because i have kept checking back on this thread to see how you are getting on, and wanted to say thank you for sharing. My cycles are really long too, last ones were 54, 64 and then 233 days. Im hoping for a shortish one this time but im only on cd17 so think ive got a long stretch ahead yet! It gives me comfort to know i am not the only one who has long cycles! I really hope you get your bfp soon, fx x

My temp has dropped a bit this morning - although still well above the coverline - and I had some AF like cramps earlier. But no spotting as yet! I can't believe I've made it to 14DPO!! AF is, like, 3 days late :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->