15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I bet you are pregnant. 15 dpo...from an lp of 10... :) vitb complex won't make THAT much of a difference in the first month :) x and anyway you have the watery cm, tiredness...

Thanks for the PMA hope :hugs:

I forgot to ask...how did your scan go on Monday? xx

I really think you are and can't wait for you to tell us the good news x scan went well thanks, we saw lil one's heartbeat, go back on the 25th of march for 12 wk scan. I am extremely sick though, every day x

Oooohhh - :happydance: my morning routine = wake, temp, toilet, cuddle cats, turn computer on, enter temp into FF, rush to B&B to check Katie's updates!!!

I so hope this is it for you. It would be very cruel of nature if not.

Got to dash off to work but I will be back later to see how you are getting on!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Katie

15do!!! :happydance::happydance:

my test showed up at 16dpo cbd, the sharp pain you are getting would you describe it as a ovulation pain? i kept getting these and thinking for god sake i am ovulating so FF has got it totally wrong lol.

and remember i didnt have any symptoms at all!!

looking great cant wait for you to post your BFP on sunday xx

ooh the pain you describing sounds like ligament pain! :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Aw I love checking onto here!!
Looking good Katie...fx for :bfp: on Saturday! x

It does feel a bit like ovulation pain....and I've had it all day. And still no sign of AF....but loads and loads of watery CM. I don't know what to make of it :shrug:

Wow Katie how exciting!! Can't wait for you to :test:

hope4bump, I'm with you on the sickness thing. I can't stop :sick: even with Zofran. I've noticed that the hunger pangs I get, are part of what makes me feel ill, but I get hungry every freaking hour!!! I can't eat every hour, I'll for sure end up with gestational diabetes or something. There has to be some relief from this.... oh God think I'm fixing to go :sick: now :cry:

It wasn't to be this time girls....AF got me this morning :cry:

So this cycle was 78 days - exactly twice as long as the last one. I wonder whether one of my ovaries isn't working, or one of my tubes is blocked or something :shrug:

Anyway, FF is predicting another long cycle, with ov on 31 March and AF on 17 April. Happy days.

Gonna get Mal to see if his SA results are back today.

:hugs:

So sorry that she got you Katie. Hope the SA results are OK.

On the plus side, your LP went up to 15 days :thumbup:

And you might not ovulate that late again, especially if it was the soy that messed things up :shrug:

Well, we'll see. At least I'm prepared for it this time :dohh:

I'm in 2 minds whether to start taking stuff again - I'll definitely carry on with the Pregnacare Conception, but I'm not sure about the Agnus Castus, EPO and vit B6. Maybe I should wait until I see the doctor on Monday...?

I'm still gonna use OPKs this time, but not until about cd21. And only 1 a day :winkwink:

I'd be inclined to lay off everything as you finally ovulated last cycle after you'd given up taking anything, and you never know if any of what you were taking might have caused the long cycle :shrug:

Wait and see what the doctor says on monday I think would be the best idea.

Hopefully you'll use a few less OPK's this time around :haha:

Good luck for this cycle. I have a feeling it will be better than the last one :D :hugs:

Katie, so sorry she got you. Some of us were convinced this was your cycle :( atleast the ball is on the roll with the doctors and oh's SA tests and results. I am still rooting for you, 100% :hug:

So sorry Katie. I hope your cycle this month is a lot shorter. It's great though ur lp increased:).

Sometime I do think we mess things up taking all these extra things. I am just going to stick with my pre natal and vit b from now on.

What were your cycles like before bc katie? X

Bummer.

Sorry to hear that she arrived - we had all got our hopes up for you. I have some small window into how you are feeling today but keep up the PMA and maybe your cycle will settle down this time round. :hug:

I think I also agree with Rachael - I would be inclined to lay off all but the pregnacare conception until things settle down a bit. It seems that some of these things can cause more issues than they solve - perhaps they are more useful for those who already have a settled cycle but need to sort some issues within it? Who knows :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->