15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Hi

Katie, really sorry to hear the :witch: came ... EVIL!!

I would suggest laying off everything too, was this your first cycle off the pill? I had two months worth of clomid and this cycle was au naturale after having cycles of up to 85 days as I have PCOS ... anyway all I took this month was the pre-natal vitamins and I exercised and ate a low GI diet, both of which help your hormones, and i had a positive OPK and big temp dip this morning, I can feel ovulation and its only cd 17, the clomid must have kick started me!

Good luck to you, I really hope you have a shorter cycle this time, keep us posted with your progress we are all cheering you on!!

PS. You can have a nice glass of :wine: tonight, I think you deserve it chick xxx

i am so sorry hun, i really hope your cycle settles down this month! x x

Sorry to hear about the :witch: Katie. At least your LP has increased! :thumbup: Will be eagerly stalking this cycle :blush:

I agree with the other ladies, maybe stop taking everything? I have pretty long cycles (the longest was something like 130 days), one point they were around 45 days and as soon as I started taking agnus castus they shot back up to the 65-70 day mark.

Fx this next cycle is a lucky one :hug:

Thanks girls :hugs:

Definitely going to lay off everything until I'm all sorted...this is my 3rd cycle off the pill now (37 days, 39 days and 78 days). Let's hope the doctor has something positive to say on Monday!

On a more cheerful note, I picked up my new car today. It's called Jaffa.

Makes sense now! :D

I asked my dad for a car for my 30th :blush:

It won't happen though, so I'll settle for Kinect for the Xbox :haha:

It's not just the car, I can't afford the insurance either so he'd have to pay for that, and he knows it :haha:

Fair play....I've just got the insurance today and after 2 months I'll have paid more in insurance than I will have for the car :haha:

It's expensive because I've not my own insurance for years (company car) and I've got no no-claims bonus :(

I'm the same, got no no claims because I was named on my ex's Motability car so didn't have insurance of my own, and before that I lost my no claims when some idiot broke into my car and stole the cd player :dohh:

AF is unusually heavy and painful for the first day....what with the randomly long LP, I wonder whether I've had a chemical pregnancy...:shrug:

What does everyone think?

It's possible. Maybe take an IC and see if you get a line? Unless you'd rather not know of course :shrug:

I would much rather just speculate I think.....OH is gutted enough that AF turned up, so I'm not sure he could get his head round the whole chemical thing as well!

Bless him. Did he get his SA results yet?

It could also be really heavy because of your cycle length. When I got my first proper AF after coming off the mini pill mine was horrific because I didn't have any periods whilst I was on it :dohh:

Could be. This is my 3rd one off the pill though and the other two have been pretty much exactly the same as they have been for the last 15 years or so :shrug:

He rang up for the results today, but they weren't back yet, so he's going to try again tomorrow.

Hopefully they'll be back soon. And I hope AF starts behaving herself soon for you :hugs:

Sorry about the :witch: Katie, I hope this cycle is it for you! I'm with the other ladies who say to hold off taking anything until you talk to the doctor more.

....until I ov again :coffee:

At least AF doesn't seem so ferocious today - I was in agony yesterday!

Fx for this cycle Katie. I hope this is going to be a short one with a BFP at the end of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->