15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Awwwww :hugs: Katie

I've just got back from my hols and the first thing I did was check this thread (I was waiting for my bags reading the last few pages) I was gutted when I saw it said cd2 :sad2:
as for me well af was due mon/tue but didn't show her face till Thursday afternoon... Needless to say I had rather got my hopes up by then & was quite gutted! Also I didn't have a drink on hol till Thursday night just in case lol :haha: sods law hey!
Ahh well it's cd2 for me aswell so let's keep each other going this month! :thumbup:

xxxx

sorry the witch got you Lisa! Hope you had a nice holiday x x

Sorry about the spiteful witch Lisa! Fx for this cycle and loads of :dust: coming your way

Thanks guys.. I'm just gonna hump loads this month :haha: afterall it is the year of the rabbit :rofl:

xxx

Sorry the Witch got you too Lisa.

Back to the waiting game. I am so hoping I ovulate earlier this month. I felt tortured with a 36 day cycle so I can only imagine how you felt Katie.

Bought my next lot of sticks for my CBFM for this month. Just waiting for it to ask me to test now. Last month it asked on cd9, but as I didn't O'd until cd25 it might wait until later to ask for the first test.

Glad you had a nice holiday Lisa...even if AF did spoil it for you :hugs:

We seem to have finally come into sync :haha: FX I'll ov when you do too this time and not have to wait another 2 months.....:dohh:

I haven't even taken my temperature this morning! How about that for devil-may-care!

OH rang up for his SA results yesterday and was told they were there but the nurse would ring him back....then our cable went down for the whole day :growlmad: So he'll have to call back on Monday morning before I go to the docs.

On a good note, AF is just about out of the door. Let the six week wait (til ov) begin :coffee:

OMG - No temps :shock: but I need my daily fix of your chart :haha:

To be honest the first few days I just temp when I wake up & do a bit of adjusting, I start seriously temping at about day 6/7.

Good luck for Mals SA results, I'm thinking of getting a home test for my OH before a trip to the docs in March if we aren't lucky this cycle :thumbup:

xx

Sorry AF got you too Lisa.

Katie - I didn't bother to temp the whole weekend when I was in Edinburgh lol

I just totally forgot about it this morning....very odd. I've done it religiously for weeks and weeks, but it just popped out of my head this morning. Never mind - I'm not anticipating any excitement for a good few weeks yet :)

AF was so heavy on cd1 I thought she'd be here for ages....but she left yesterday :happydance:

For those of those interested in my chart, I took my temperature this morning :haha: Don't get excited though.....:rofl:

i cant help but get excited, i will be so chuffed the day you get your BFP! x x

Hehe me too

my af usually only lasts 3 days too, sometimes I get a bit of spotting on cd4 but that's it. To be honest though my periods are so light I only have to use a bit of tissue, even at night. :blush: I had worried that this might have stopped me getting pregnant ( not enough squishyness in my womb for the eggy to latch on to) but apparently light periods shouldn't be a problem.

I'll ask the doc again when I go in march though, just to check
xxx

Mine was short this cycle too - not sure why but I'm not going to complain.

It made me smile reading about your day off temping! I've had a day off today too and I feel somewhat liberated!!! :rofl:

I didn't get much sleep so I didn't think there was much point in taking my temperature.

At least I've only got 4 days left at the sweatshop though :happydance:

Saw the doctor today - OH actually came with me!!

Bad news is that his sperm count is reduced. But the good news is, I'm being sent for various blood tests and we've both been referred to the Centre for Life in Newcastle. He's a bit down about the whole thing, but I'm trying to focus on the positives :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->