15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

I've officially started house hunting, so if you know anyone that will have any houses available from April and will take pets let me know please!

When you say reduced?? is it just below normal... did they give you any specifics?

Glad you are focusing on the positives, & I'm sure they will be able to help whatever the problems :thumbup:
xx

I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

I've officially started house hunting, so if you know anyone that will have any houses available from April and will take pets let me know please!

I'll certainly ask! Does it have to be Sunderland, or will you look at South Shields as well? How much per month do you want to pay? (You can PM me that :winkwink:)

Katie, didn't your OH give a semen sample shortly after you guys :sex: ? I'm trying to remember....
if that's the case that would explain the slight reduction in count. What about the quality of the sperm?

Katie, didn't your OH give a semen sample shortly after you guys :sex: ? I'm trying to remember....
if that's the case that would explain the slight reduction in count. What about the quality of the sperm?

He did! I forgot about that!! All they said was that the sperm count was reduced...nothing else.

Back on the temping today....might as well keep it up if the FS wants to see it!

Might be worth mentioning when you see the FS, they might do another sample :thumbup:

I know :dohh:

I hope he's a little co-operative when you see the FS :hugs:

That's good! Hopefully it is the end of them. FX'd the FS can help and you get your BFP soon :)

How long until you get an appointment at the Centre of Life Katie? Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction :hugs:

How long until you get an appointment at the Centre of Life Katie? Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction :hugs:

Not sure - I suppose we'll find out when the results of my various blood tests are back. I'm going for those on Friday x

aww you put my name in the thread title :) glad that made him feel better!!

well, just had my first US, there's only 1 in there though i could have sworn there were 2, based on how sick I always am!!! everything looks good so far.

ps sorry for the lack of proper punctuation and capitalization, I'm feeling a little lazy right now!

So pleased all is well Sideways :hugs:

cd7 of cycle #3 today.....sort of the limbo period where there's nothing really to report. Today is going to be my last full day at work (they're under some mistaken impression I'm going to hang around until 7pm tomorrow night :haha:) so that'd good news :)

Today was totally crap....but at least I only have to stay there until my payslip comes through tomorrow, so hopefully about lunchtime :)

The best thing is, I've managed to fully book myself for the week I'm off with mystery shopping jobs so at least I'll be making some money!

Definitely.....out of all the crappy places I've worked this one has been by far the crappiest. Can't wait to be out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->