15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Yeay I am so glad you are finally leaving, you are gonna be sooooo much happier, I only worked for them for 2 months so I have no idea how you stuck it for so many years. I really am so so chuffed for you :yipee:
xxx

Yeay I am so glad you are finally leaving, you are gonna be sooooo much happier, I only worked for them for 2 months so I have no idea how you stuck it for so many years. I really am so so chuffed for you :yipee:
xxx

Thanks Lisa :hugs: The only fly in the ointment is that they're keeping £500 until they've had my company car 'checked'. And this is Countrywide, so God only knows how long that will take...:growlmad:

SMEP would mean starting to BD today....and since OH is at work late I can't see it happening lol

And then of course I wonder if there's any point....it's highly unlikely that this is going to be a 28 day cycle, and we've got our referral to the Centre for Life. Maybe I'll see what he thinks when he gets in :)

Ask him, he may be up for some :sex: :haha:

And you never know, your cycle could well be a lot shorter this time around :thumbup:

Hiya

Perhaps not tell him at all this time?? Take the pressure off and let him think that you are :sex: just because you want to and not just to make a :baby:. Not saying thats what you do but thats what they might think.

Im deffo doing that next month ... not telling husband, last two months we've really gone for it too early and then he's "tired and pressured" when ovulation day arrives!! Arg!!

Good luck chick, may as well start asap as you never know!!

xxxx

I agree. Don't tell him - do your regular temping, but tell him that's all you are going to do this time round... Do the opk's but without him knowing, just to take the pressure of him and then make sure he is all in the mood for it when it counts :) also, try and dtd on a sort of regular basis so he doesn't get a sniff when it's ovulation time and you want it more..lol. Let him think you are ntnp. Fx for you :) :) wanted to ask Katie, are you taking any soy or anything this time round? Xx

I'm not taking anything at all this time round, except the Pregnacare Conception (which the doctor advised that I keep taking).

I think you're all right - I'll try and keep the pressure off this time round. Off for my blood tests in the morning :thumbup:

We didn't bother DTD last night...both if us were far too tired!

Just waiting for the medical centre to open and then I'll go straight down and get my blood tests done. Little bit worried as I don't do well with blood - my blood pressure is very low. FX Mal will be out of bed and want to come with me :haha:

Do you think he will go with you?

And :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: for no longer being an estate agent! :D

He might surprise you!

Like you said, shy bairns get nowt :rofl:

I'd come with you if I was in Sunderland already :D

good luck today! when do you get the results?

....so I didn't bother with my temping today :(

Just waiting for my online shopping to come (part of a mystery shopping brief so it comes for free :happydance:) then off to mystery shop a toyshop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->