15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Like the title says today - nothing really to report. Temp is up a little bit, but nothing out of the ordinary, lots of creamy cm and I'm absolutely exhausted!!

Got a night in a hotel tomorrow night and I can't wait to have some time to myself :thumbup:

oh sounds like my dream night! A full nights sleep, I cant remember what that feels like! lol! Enjoy!

Haha , have fun hun, you deserve a bit of you time.

:thumbup:
xxx

I'm most looking forward to having a bath without a dog whingeing outside the bathroom door!

I bet you are. I've forgotten what that's like! It's either she whinges or is in the bathroom with me lol

I don't want to get into the same situation I did last cycle....but at the same time I don't want to miss the surge! FF is saying I'm going to ov on cd46 but I'm kinda hoping it'll be sooner :wacko:

The trouble is I get no warning whatsoever that I'm going to ovulate - no pains (or none that are distinct from other pains through the cycle anyway), no EWCM....so it's tricky. My earliest ov (since I've been tracking) was cd29, but I'd like to think that I'd return to a semi-normal cycle at some point.....

What does everyone think? x

I had the same problem Katie, I would bulk buy and start around cd 15 and just keep going chick ... also id keep going for a while afterwards, i thought i ovulated and then didnt and then think i did again at the weekend!! I have PCOS though and that can happen, better to be safe than sorry and miss it!

Good luck xxxx

Hi Katie :) since you can get them so cheap I'd go for around CD15 as well. And... hate to say it but I really do recommend FMU. I never got any positives with that mid-afternoon pee, even after holding it in for 4 hours! Or maybe I'm just a special case, don't know!

Thanks girls :flower: I'll start on Thursday then!!

FMU is so much more convenient for me, especially since I'm starting a new job and won't be able to get home at lunchtime.

PS Loving the pic of Holly in your avatar Rachael x

Thanks, it was taken last summer when she was still a sort of puppy!

Hope you enjoyed your night in the hotel xxx

I really should know by now not to get excited just because my FF calendar is green today :dohh: It's not EWCM...just watery. And I get it on and off through the cycle so I know deep down it probably doesn't mean anything :blush:

hi Katie! This thread has slowed down a little bit? Well, you never know with the watery CM, did you guys :sex: anyway?? :)

We didn't.....OH fell asleep on the sofa (watching the football) at 8pm :dohh:

And I haven't POAS yet....the little container I used has mysteriously vanished from the bathroom....:growlmad: Watch this space for results later!

don't you just love it when things grow legs and wander off.... :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->