15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Hi Katie - hopefully it won't be long until you have a positive! Mine went from completely blank to positive in the space of a day (one faint line and then full on positive the next). You never know when a positive one will pop up - FX'd for you honey!

Hopefully it won't take long to get a positive one Katie xxx

Temp is a little bit higher today....and watery cm. But lots of :sex: anyway and that's the main thing!!

I really hope ov comes earlier for you this cycle....and wow, that is a lot of dtd :) have you put a spell on your man? Lol. Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I suffer from extreme sickness :( xx

I really hope ov comes earlier for you this cycle....and wow, that is a lot of dtd :) have you put a spell on your man? Lol. Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I suffer from extreme sickness :( xx

I think since he's been to the doctors he has a renewed sense of urgency! Although we worked out why his sperm count was reduced, it's as though he's trying to prove his virility! Not that I'm complaining :winkwink:

I think since he's been to the doctors he has a renewed sense of urgency! Although we worked out why his sperm count was reduced, it's as though he's trying to prove his virility! Not that I'm complaining :winkwink:

That's good ;) :D

joining here to stalk you! :D

:hi: ptr - thanks for joining us :flower:

What's happened to FF?!? Not only did we BD again this morning, but I've had another temp rise and I want to see what it says lol

Hiya

I think FF is being changed over to the new styling! I had a big temp rise too and desperate to put it in and stare at it all morning!!!!

Good luck Katie xxx

LOL! You girls made me laugh - but only because I know exactly what you mean! I want FF back up as I have had a temp rise and FF should confirm O this morning. I know what it will look like but I still want to see it!!! :rofl:

LOL! You girls made me laugh - but only because I know exactly what you mean! I want FF back up as I have had a temp rise and FF should confirm O this morning. I know what it will look like but I still want to see it!!! :rofl:

Have we all had temp rises this morning? :haha:

My temp has dropped slightly, so I'm the opposite, but I want to stare at the fact I've made it to 14dpo before the :witch: gets me! I'm spotting so I know she's imminent though :haha:

My temp has dropped slightly, so I'm the opposite, but I want to stare at the fact I've made it to 14dpo before the :witch: gets me! I'm spotting so I know she's imminent though :haha:

I thought she got you yesterday Rachael? :shrug: So you're not out yet? :winkwink:

I know once I start spotting she's on her way. She got my with full flow a couple of hours ago lol

Still hovering about this thread!! Wow Katie, your sex really is on fire, have you been slipping something in his drink!? Not liking the new look FF at all!!x

Still hovering about this thread!! Wow Katie, your sex really is on fire, have you been slipping something in his drink!? Not liking the new look FF at all!!x

:rofl: I don't know what's got into him!! 4 days in a row!!

The new look FF confuses me....but as long as it still confirms ov I suppose it's OK :shrug:

Katie-have just been stalking your chart. Are you sure that you haven't O'd? Surely if your temp stays high tomorrow....

Just a thought :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->