15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Only trouble is....if I have ov'd, we didn't cover it :(

Well, I've done my 5am start - not in again now til Tuesday!

you can still try and catch it as soon as he walks in through the door, might be that time-wise you can still make it...that eggy has a 24 hour window in which it can be fertilized...:)

Plus the :spermy: can live for up to 5 or 6 days!!

At the very least if you did ov then your cycle is a hell of a lot shorter than last time ... that has to be a bonus!!!

Big :hugs: xxx

My temps are definitely post-ov. I know I should be happy with a much shorter cycle but I just want to be able to predict when to BD :(

My temps are definitely post-ov. I know I should be happy with a much shorter cycle but I just want to be able to predict when to BD :(

That must be frustrating and encouraging at the same time though? Just think though - only 13 days (maybe fewer) and you will have another chance. That would be less than half the length of last cycle - so you get two attempts for the price of one. :happydance:

Keep the PMA going Katie - things look like they are improving for you! FX'd!

Ahhhh fair enough. Next cycle keep at them though :haha:

I know....I was tricked into thinking I had ov'd on cd17 when my temp went up and then I never really bothered after that. In my defence I thought I would have ages to wait :haha:

True. At least your body is getting back to normal after the pill which is great

Maybe next cycle try BD every 3 days - until you get a +ive opk at least then you should be in the fertile window. If you have a couple of shorter cycles (hopefully you will be PG before then) you could get a CBFM. I got mine on ebay for £30 and its been great at helping us BD at the right time:)

Well, I'm 3DPO. And we totally missed the window. On one hand it's great that I'm having a 'normal' cycle (still looks like it's gonna be about 35 days + though) but on the other hand I'm really cross that I have absolutely no way of predicting this.

Oh well, there's nothing to get excited about, but my test date is 25 March.

I thought about a CBFM, but then I thought with my really long cycles it was going to get really expensive....

I wouldn't say you were completely out Katie. You :sex: 4 days before and the little guys can live up to 5-6 days, so althought the chances are lower, the chance is still there. I'm not saying get your hopes up as I don't think any of us should do that :haha: but try not to be sad either.
:hugs:
xxx

Well, I'm 3DPO. And we totally missed the window. On one hand it's great that I'm having a 'normal' cycle (still looks like it's gonna be about 35 days + though) but on the other hand I'm really cross that I have absolutely no way of predicting this.

Oh well, there's nothing to get excited about, but my test date is 25 March.

I thought about a CBFM, but then I thought with my really long cycles it was going to get really expensive....

Hi Katie...still checking up on you. :winkwink:

Lisa is right, you bed 4 days before...youve got a good chance. I just read a thread from a girl who couldn't believe she got a BFP when she only got 1 chance this month 5 days before Ov. My SiL reckons hers was 6 days too.
Glad yr month is back to normal anyway.

And Lisa, I still have a sneaky look at yrs too. Is that the start of a triphasic? That's an impressive jump even if you've had a glass of the vino.

Good luck :dust:

Haha daisy, I know I couldn't believe my temp this morning too. I did have 2 glasses of red wine though and I had terrible dreams so I'm not sure it's reliable. Have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I've not had any spotting yet & I usually get that between 9-12 dpo & I'm 11 dpo today. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. I feel a little sick today but I think that's the wine haha. If I get another high temp tomorrow and no spotting I might do a test!!
Xx

Haha daisy, I know I couldn't believe my temp this morning too. I did have 2 glasses of red wine though and I had terrible dreams so I'm not sure it's reliable. Have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I've not had any spotting yet & I usually get that between 9-12 dpo & I'm 11 dpo today. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. I feel a little sick today but I think that's the wine haha. If I get another high temp tomorrow and no spotting I might do a test!!
Xx

Sounds promising though. It's all the differences from previous months which are the most reliable symptoms whether that means there aren't many. I'll check into both of you's tomorrow :thumbup:

I think you could still be in with a chance Katie. Also if your cycle is short the next time then you could think about having the CBFM. They work for ladies with cycles 21-42 days. ;)

Looking good Lisa :thumbup: When are you going to test?

If I have a high temp still tomorrow and no spotting before tomorrow morning I'll have a go then. I'll be 12dpo...still not getting my hopes up though. It's been 18 months haha.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->