15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Still hovering about this thread!! Wow Katie, your sex really is on fire, have you been slipping something in his drink!? Not liking the new look FF at all!!x

really? i love the new look! the only thing i don't like is the quick links arent there anymore. or maybe they are but i don't see it just yet. :shrug:

I thought maybe I'd ov'd too, but my temp has dipped really low today.

Not much time for worrying though - I start my new job at the airport this morning!! God help me getting across Newcastle for 9am :dohh:

Sorry to hear that Katie - good luck with the job!

Ptr - I think the quick links have moved to the menu across the top!

The new job is....interesting. Part of my uniform is red lipstick - it's compulsory!! I'm training this week, but they want to make it a bit more realistic so on Friday we start at 5am :shock:

Where are you Rachael.....? Happy Birthday :cake: Hope you are being spolit somewhere :hugs:

Thanks Katie. Been spoilt all day.

I don't envy you starting work at 5am Friday. Hope the training is going well xxx

Red lipstick....interesting! What airline you working for? Im travelling all the way down to newcastle for a flight next month!xx

Red lipstick....interesting! What airline you working for? Im travelling all the way down to newcastle for a flight next month!xx

Jet2 - come and say hello! :thumbup:

My temp has shot back up again this morning - maybe I ov'd yesterday :shrug: I have no way of knowing.....nothing like a positive opk, no EWCM, not really any pain.

Hmmm... strange. Was just having a look - you are in the range of your own post O temps (looking at last months). Could there be any reason to discard yesterday's temp? If so, you could have O'd a few days ago?

This is probably TMI but if you have been BD'ing a lot it (which I can see you have :winkwink:) then it can be difficult to tell the difference between EWCM and the spermy on its way back out! I didn't think I had O'ed as I didn't think I had any EWCM, just lots of remants :haha:! It must have been mixed in :rofl:

I guess you just have to wait it out a bit longer and see what happens to your temps... :shrug:

Hiya

I agree, the only way you will know is by tomorrow's temp ... keep up the :sex: just in case though!!

Glad your new job is good!! xxx

Wow, that would be great, a lot earlier than the previous two cycles... Fx :)

Oh I do hope so Katie. Fingers crossed for you!! Can't wait to see tomorrows temp :thumbup:
xx

They certainly look a bit jumpy. Mine were strange this month too. FF move my ovulation date twice as it wasn't sure!

Hi Katie :wave:
have you received your blood test results back already? And when's your next doctors appointment?

Totally forgot to say :dohh: My blood tests came back totally normal, so we're just waiting for the FS appointment to come through now :)

Good they're normal :D

Hope you get the FS appointment soon :D

How is the new job going? :hugs: xx

It's OK - little bit disorganised though. I'm working from 5am til 1pm tomorrow, so really early start for the Tenerife flight going out.....

Only good thing about starting that early is finishing early :dohh:

Don't know how you could do that :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"