15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Fx for you Lisa :) and Katie, as the other ladies said, you might still be in with a shot...:) good luck!

I agree with everyone else that you have a decent chance, hon!! Good luck!

hope4bump, how is your tummy? Mine's slowly starting to get better. Very slowly though.

My temp is much higher this cycle than it has been....don't know whether this is a good sign or not :shrug:

hope so katie. I got a bfn this morning at 12dpo. I know people say that's still early but I'm just not feeling it this month. Also I want to visit my friend in hong kong at the beginning of may so I wouldn't really want to be feeling sick so I'm ok with it this month

good luck and :dust: to you
xxx

It might still happen Lisa :hugs: Are you going to go to the doctors and see if they can help?

PS Am insanely jealous about Hong Kong - I went about 10 years ago and I loved it!

Yeah I probably should go to the docs soon... I guess I just thought it would happen eventually... I guess not lol!
It's weird cos my cycles are fine, I don't really get any pain or anything, I'm definitely ovulating... I'm scared it's my guy & I'm not sure where we'd go from there!
Ah well, maybe I'll make an appointment soon. Col is off work for half term the 2nd week in April, so we could go then I suppose!

You should come with me to Hong Kong, I have a friend there so I'm going to stay with her... we are considering a little hop over to Australia together too for a week.. we'll see :thumbup:

xx

I think its a really good sign you ovulated so much earlier this month Katie. Maybe next month (if you don't get your BFP) it will be easier for you to predict when to BD.

I got my BFP today 10 DPO! very nervous but praying for a sticky bean.

I think its a really good sign you ovulated so much earlier this month Katie. Maybe next month (if you don't get your BFP) it will be easier for you to predict when to BD.

I got my BFP today 10 DPO! very nervous but praying for a sticky bean.

Congratulations.... Very happy for you :) wishing you a h&h 9 months :happydance:

Congratulations Nicki :happydance:

I'm waiting until 15DPO to test...only 10 days to wait lol :dohh:

:hi:

I'm still stalking Katie!

And I agree with the other ladies - you're not completely out this cycle. And what an improvement to having to wait days and days for your O!

I agree with everyone else that you have a decent chance, hon!! Good luck!

hope4bump, how is your tummy? Mine's slowly starting to get better. Very slowly though.

Hi sideways :) I have some really good days with a few bad ones in-between. BUT it's loads better than how I used to be :) I'm not dehydrated no more and I actually keep some food in... Thanks for asking snd i am Glad you are better too x

that's awesome, hope! I am getting less and less yucky days, but almost every day I have at least an hour or two where I feel like crap, but luckily haven't thrown up in a long while. I'm able to eat full meals but I never know what I want until it's time to eat, so I've been spending a lot of money on gasoline to drive into town for food lol.

Katie - good luck hon!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

So pleased you girls are feeling better :hugs:

I'm 6DPO today and I'd forgotten about the waiting! I had a horrible dream that AF came really early but I've woke up and it's fine :haha:

the :witch: got me today I'm afraid guys... I've lost track but I think I'm on to cycle 19 now lol!

Good luck to everyone else still in limbo
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"