15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I hope she turns up soon for you :hugs:

At least if she turns up today your LP has gone up to 11 days though :thumbup:

And thanks for looking for me, looking to move in 3/4 weeks :shock:

We'll have to meet up with the dogs once I'm over that way :D

Wow - your cycle is looking good! I know that probably isn't great news for you at the moment (you would rather have a :bfp:) but it really is looking 'normal' now Katie!

AF turned up - so that was a 33 day cycle. Which is almost back to normal :dohh:

Of course, FF can't predict what will happen this cycle, so I'm going to stick with 33 days and see what happens.....I might even get me a new ticker!

:happydance: for a normal cycle!

Get a ticker, and this time don't give up on the OPK's so easily :thumbup:

sorry af got you, hope this is your lucky cycle, any room for another ttc buddy?

3boys so sorry for your loss:( Lots of hugs. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. xxx

Katie, I think its great you had a normal cycle! I reckon next month you don't wear yourselves out BD every day - try every other day - until you get your +ive opk of course:) x

:hi: guys,

Sorry I've not been round too much lately, AF got me a while ago & then I found out on Saturday that Col kissed another girl on Friday night... then I found out yesterday that I might be being made redundant, will find out on the 6th April, so not going to be TTC for a while I don't think.

Good luck for April though
:dust:
xxx

Hi Lisa. So sorry to hear about all 3 situations :( first of all, times are so tuff, I hope you keep your job, but if they do make you redundant I hope and pray you find something else suitable for you. Secondly, sorry AF got you, and thirdly so sorry about your oh!! Not sure what to say there, but I hope it gets sorted, one way or another for YOUR benefit. Men can be such idiots sometimes! Never settle for any less than you deserves. :hugs: thinking of you!

:hugs: Lisa - you know where I am if you need a whinge xxx

Temp is unusually high today - hope I'm not coming down with something :nope:

katie that is kind of high, but don't let it worry you too much, sometimes temps are crazy. Mine would be crazy if I had a bad dream, I guess for some reason that made my temp go up a little bit. And one time it dropped big time because I had woken up at 3am parched and needed to get some water, 2.5 hours later I took my temp and it was 96-something in my luteal phase! crazy. you just have to discard those! I think you can tell FF to discard a temp if you want.

I do enjoy the fact that I still only have AF for 3 days. The first day is unbelievably painful still, but at least I know it'll soon be over :haha:

How are you doing Sideways? Still sick? :hugs:

hi Katie, sorry for the late response. yes unfortunately i'm still getting sick. the sick days are fewer and farther between but when they're here i feel like s**t (and today is a bad day :( )

so glad the witch is gone for you! time to move forward!!

Glad it's getting a bit better Sideways :hugs:

My temp is really high for pre-ovulation.....but maybe it's because the weather's getting warmer :shrug: I've only ever done this in the winter so I have no frame of reference :dohh:

Hi katie just thought I'd drop in and say hi, how r u hun? So sorry af got u!!! How long was last month cycle? Xxx

Mine were the same this cycle Katie. They stayed high for a week - I did some reading- apparently it can be due to residual progesterone.

I've got ages til I ov again :dohh: Gonna start BDing every other day on cd16 and opks on cd18. This is all presuming that this cycle is going to be the same as the last one....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->