15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

Haha... There is a map at every entrance, so if we say meet outside McDonalds which you can't miss once you get upstairs? as meeting at an entrance would confuse everyone if there is 3 lol xx

I can't go sadly, but just had a thought, is there like one security type place in there, like if you loose your kids? Maybe a good place to meet if there is only one in there?

I can follow McDonalds with my nose...

I have attached a picture of me I found on my phone today (please ignore the chins), but realised I will be instantly recognisable from my bright pink Paul Frank changing bag :)

Attachments

• IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Yeah i think we'll all follow it with our noses lol... easier than looking for it! Im not too bad coz i've been a couple of times before! Im praying i pass my test on the 10th xx

If any of you ladies are interested in this;

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/263719-love-my-bear-chair-free.html

Let me know and il bring it on the 15th xxx

Oooh i forgot you was coming on the meet, can't keep up lol but i thought i recognised you're username!! Its urs hun xx

Oooh i forgot you was coming on the meet, can't keep up lol but i thought i recognised you're username!! Its urs hun xx

Mwah!! just pmed you back. im sorry my head hurts soo much, yeh pick up at the meet i think works best. ignore my ramblings in the pm lol. im heading to bed i think, im no use tonight lol

haha don't worry about it hun, i'm just as bad lately. Hopefully we won't be so lousy for the meet lol xx

Can I come please???? I'll have my 4 year old with me too though, is that a problem? It's his birthday on 21st so I'll give him some money to spend and he'll be happy lol!

Can I come please???? I'll have my 4 year old with me too though, is that a problem? It's his birthday on 21st so I'll give him some money to spend and he'll be happy lol!

Course you can come hun, the more the merrier :thumbup: xxx

Course you can come hun, the more the merrier :thumbup: xxx

Has a time been decided on? I'll be coming on the train and then catching a bus from city centre.

I was going to ask if a time had been decided as we move on wednesday & I may well be internet'less! (And I'm not holding out much hope for 3g reception...)

If you want hun il PM you my phone number and you can text me etc... xx

Yep 11am would be good here, not sure we'll be able to stay all day but we'll stay a good few hours. xx

Thats fine hun, or i think some ladies mentioned wanting to be here abit earlier so if 10 sounds any better for anyone? xxx

Not sure what time we will be there. I will be picking leanne up for about 9 so we should be there for around 10-10.30 I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->