• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

Thanks Selina and Cheeky!

Selina 8DPO is v early - fingers crossed you'll still get your bfp!

And you Cheeky :hugs:

x x x

Hi
thanks yes i know its early i just have a addiction lol :happydance:
i have just ordered more hpt online lol
can i ask what you did this cycle to get your :bfp: and your symotoms,how long were you TTC please
thanks im happy for you hope we all get our :bfp: too :happydance:

Don't get me wrong I tested at 6 dpo, then every day from 9dpo :D

sure hun... here you go...

This cycle I was on Clomid because I have very long cycles. I also:
Used Softcups
Used Conceive plus
Made sure I orgasmed after OH to suck the :spermy: up :D
Took Maca, EPO, pre-conception vits, liquid iron, cough medicine to thin the CM because of Clomid
Had acupuncture
Charted
used OPKs
Checked CM and CP (although I'm pretty sure my cervix is always in the same place lol!)

Symptoms included:
Lots of spotting, 2 days of red blood, on CD 6 and 8 I think, brown spotting in between
Creamy CM
Headaches (gone now)
Sore (.)(.) getting worse, mostly nearer armpits. Ok with bra on, but if push them they hurt, when take bra off they hurt
Erect nipples :haha: and sensitive nipples but only slightly
(.)(.) fuller and heavier
Felt sick a couple of mornings and afternoons
Throbbing right calf one day, then 2 days of really really achy legs... weird..
Backache
Real strong cramps in what I guess is the uterus/cervix
Tired a couple of days, had to have afternoon naps :D

I have been ttc approx 9 months... had a chemical last month but nothing apart from that...

Good luck hun ask anything else you like :D

x x x

Thankyou
thats usefull for all to know
i would like to try softcups but scared :blush:
ill try orgasms after DH :dohh:

but i have simular symtems to you so FX i wont need too hee :happydance:

hope you have a HAPPY HEALTHY 9 MONTHS :happydance:
thanks

I threw up this morning!!! Only someone in the 2ww would be happy about that lol.
My boobs are massive today, they actually meet and form a cleavage! People have noticed at work lol
They hurt a little too.
Also I am very hungry all the time but only fancy fruit.

It's still early days but I am so hopeful these are good signs and not me just getting my hopes up.

How is everyone else today?

I am so upset :( :witch: showed up 6 DAYS EARLY!!! I was so excited at first bc I though it was IB but this morning it was clear that it was not. I do not know what is going on with me! I am going to see the dr next Monday to see if there is anything wrong :(
I promised myselft that I would not get this upset if God said not this month but I just did not see AF coming a week early! This has never happened to me and after being a week late two cycles ago and ovulating late half the time I am worried that there may actually be something wrong :( I am so upset and have been bawling my eyes out :cry: when is it going to happen??!!
Baby dust for the rest of you! I will be praying for you ladies to get your :bfp:

:dust:

So, if I started af lightly in the middle of yesterday, am I CD 2 now?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
really sorry hope things at the docs goes well and you get your bfp soon xxx

Oh jeannaann i'm so sorry :( :hug:

What a bwitch to turn up a whole week early, is it definitely AF? I tried looking at your FF chart but your link only goes to your ticker

Hiya Ladies.....could i jump onto this thread please?......im currently 9dpo same as cheekybint..... think i may have had IB today but not sure as only had very small amount of browny discharge trying not o look to much into it so im not dissapointed but its really hard im suffereing from nausea and bad cramps so could be sign witch is round corner....who knows

Well i decided im going to test tomorrow as will be 10 dpo AF due on fri

Congrats to all have there:bfp:

And those who had visit from the witch try keep chin up ladies i know its easier said than done and i will probably need someone to say to me those words if witch appears for me

X

jeannaann I am so sorry to hear that, I also thought it was IB.
Well I started spotting today so I will be joining you in ttc for a january baby soon.
:hugs:

Sorry you're spotting momtoboys1, again though it could be IB. 8 days is an awfully short LP. Has it got any heavier?

Hiya Ladies.....could i jump onto this thread please?......im currently 9dpo same as cheekybint..... think i may have had IB today but not sure as only had very small amount of browny discharge trying not o look to much into it so im not dissapointed but its really hard im suffereing from nausea and bad cramps so could be sign witch is round corner....who knows

Well i decided im going to test tomorrow as will be 10 dpo AF due on fri

Congrats to all have there:bfp:

And those who had visit from the witch try keep chin up ladies i know its easier said than done and i will probably need someone to say to me those words if witch appears for me

X

Hi Josey :hi:

I've just posted on our other thread, i'm sure you're having IB

I'm going to be testing tomorrow too (providing my ICs arrive) Fingers crossed for us both!

Hi cheeky bint .....lol i just replied on other thread to you seems like im following you all over this site.........lol

Defintely fingers crossed for both of hun x

Well one of us is following the other, just posted on the TR thread too lol

Sorry you're spotting momtoboys1, again though it could be IB. 8 days is an awfully short LP. Has it got any heavier?

No just a few spots, dark red though.
I know I'm still in but have lost all faith in this month, was far too confident this last week I got my hopes up waayy to high.
How are you, any new symtoms?

I hope she goes away momtoboys1 :)

I'm doing okay, at the moment. Had an up and down day today, one minute i'm full of confidence that this is our month, the next i'm right down knowing that this time nexxt week AF will just be finishing and I'll be on another cycle :(

Going to test tomorrow

Thank you selina :) How long are you waiting to test?

Hiya!

Was wondering if I could join your thread?! I'll be 9DPO tomorrow, have been having cramps everyday since O, not terribly painful but enough to know they're there. Had very sharp pains inside for a couple of seconds this morning but none since, has anyone had this?!
Feeling mega tired today, and have been waking every night for the past week and not being able to get back to sleep easily.
Going to try my hardest to wait to test when AF is due on Sat 23rd.

Hi Thinkiepinkie :hi:

Of course you can join the thread! Everyone's very friendly, and welcome to BnB too :D

I was originally going to try and wait till Fri/Sat to test but I will be testing tomorrow if my tests arrive

Good luck to you :)

momtoboys1, So, is it possible you are having IB? Or are you pretty sure it is AF? I just cannot believe the witch would come visit us both so early if it is her! Are you usually regular? Praying it is good news for you!

Mel, I will makesure the link can take you to my chart..It is not very interesting as I have just started and as of yet do not chart my temps. This cycle I will be temping though. Just need to go buy a BB thermometer. I just joined FF so, I am just learning how to chart! Thanks for your support!

:dust::dust:

Oh btw, how to you get your ticker and all the other info on the bottom of all your posts? I have tried and cannot figure it out :( Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php (chart)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=1 (calendar)

Here is the link, It is showing that I have a very short cycle now, but this month was the first time that ever happened! I am usually 30 days! You will probably see my frustration by looking at everything on my chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->