16 DPO.... BFN no sign of AF

fauxcaloid

Reaction score
I am 16DPO. I've been having cramps since 9DPO, not horrible just twinges here and there (on both sides). No spotting what so ever (I usually spot before AF about two days).

Wednesday (15DPO) I noticed I was having more discharge than normal; I was even thinking it was AF finally showing up and even rushing to the restroom, but it was just discharge. There's no color to it, it's kind of milky white. No odor.

Most would think "Wow you sound pregnant, congrats" but here's the catch:
I tested BFN on 9DPO with ClearBlue Plus, BFN 11DPO with ClearBlue Digital, BFN 12DPO with FRER (line), And BFN 16DPO this morning with EPT Digital.

Lots of BFN. Now 3 days late (should have started on the 2nd). No sign of AF arriving.

Anyone have a similar experience?

What was the outcome?

And before everyone says "Head to the doctor":
1) I'm waiting for my new insurance card to get in the mail. Long story short, my husband's work recently offered a full coverage health care plan for us so we switched and now we've been waiting for the cards. Something has gone wrong with the paper work and he must wait for the HR lady to come in on Monday because she doesn't work every day throughout the week apparently.

2) I will be going to the doctor next week if AF doesn't show up with or without insurance. I am posting this thread to get an idea of what to expect.

Hi there, I had the same experience last cycle. I was a week late & BFN's all week up until AF actually arrived. I really thought I was pregnant. I'm really hoping you are but my advice would be to not get your hopes up until you've been seen by the doctor as it's heartbreaking when you do. Wishing you lots of luck :dust:

Can anyone give me hope? ??
Had ectopic back in june. Had a tube removed. Am on my 3rd cycle. Last period was on aug 15 and the one before that exactly 28.days between them. Im currently 3-4 days late no bfp in site. Cramping on and off. The thing is i dont temp or use opk. Had fraternal twins 8.years ago naturally. Didn't get positive hpt with them twice. Had bloods confirm as i was so sick. Theees alot more i could write but im new here so ill start with that. Ive found these sites so helpful

Im in the same boat as you. Wanna stay hopeful but understand i need to keep realistic

How did you get on faux?

Go to the doctors if you're worried Scorpio, they will take you especially seriously if you have a history of ecotopics. Good luck!

This is me right now. It's frustrating . I'm sorry you are going thru the same thing

I'm 16dpo. negative tests. High temps on chart and late for AF.

Waiting is hard but hopefully we get answers soon....

I'm in the same boat just now...I'm five days late but still getting BFN'S. I know I will be disappointed if she shows up but I'm still hopeful due my pregnancy with my daughter. I was CD 56, 20 days 'late'. I got my BFP with evening urine test. I obviously ovulated later that month and it's possible that's what's happening to you. Keep testing, but don't waste money on digital tests just now, they aren't as sensitive so unlikely you will get a 'pregnant' with them straight away xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->